The philosophy of the programme is development of innovative minds, creative and entrepreneurial personalities who are prepared for leadership responsibilities in industry, government and non-profit organizations; and who are developed to established new ventures create new jobs, add social and economic value and reinvent existing organizations.
The major objectives of Degree Programme in Entrepreneurship are to:
- To develop entrepreneurial zeal among the new generation of students with the hope of creating new / greater social and economic value to the society;
- To nurture entrepreneurship knowledge among students through entrepreneurship studies and education;
- To provide students with the required skill to developing viable enterprises that are capable of competing in the global environment;
- Enable student’s identify and exploit opportunities locally and globally
- To equip student’s with tools to grow new and existing ventures thereby regenerating economic growth and development
- To stimulate students interest in fostering productive culture in the larger society through teaching, advisory and consultancy services, mentoring and active engagements;
- To equip students with analytical skills in problem solving, negotiations, conflict resolution, marketing, leadership, interpersonal relations and financial management
- To develop in students, the desire to excel and live a meaningful life through self discovery
- To instil in students the need for independent thinking, economic freedom and respect for talents
- To prepare graduates for higher studies in the field.