Call for Applications for a Training Workshop on Policy Communication
The Training course is organized by the Centre for Agricultural Development and Sustainable Environment (CEADESE)... Read more
FUNAAB Wins Another Foreign Grant
The University has added another feather to its cap by winning a new grant for research. The grant is called M-BOSs, ... Read more
Handle Rugs With Proper Care - Professor Bankole
Professor Olufunmilayo Bankole of the Department of Microbiology, College of Bio-sciences (COLBIOS) of the University, ... Read more
CEADESE Hosts NUC Accreditation Team
The Centre of Excellence in Agricultural Development and Sustainable Environment (CEADESE), recently received a team from the ... Read more
FG Inaugurates New Governing Council for FUNAAB
The Honourable Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, has inaugurated a new Governing Council for the ... Read more
US Government to Partner FUNAAB
The United States of America government, through its representatives from the American Embassy in Nigeria... Read more
FUNAAB Hosts NIPSS Participants
The University recently hosted participants of the Senior Executive Course (Sec) No. 39 from the National... Read more
Student Affairs, Environmental Unit Get Vehicles
Rising from its resolve to buy two utility vehicles for the Student Affairs Division and the Environmental Unit... Read more
2015/2016 ACADEMIC STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT GRANT: EXTENSION OF CLOSING DATE
This is to bring to the notice of all academic staff that the closing date for the submission of application for the... Read more
VC Calls for Measures to Control Climate Change
he Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olusola Oyewole, has charged members of the public to control the activities responsible for .....Read more
ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degree programmes at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria ... Download Advert | Apply Now
Degree: OND\HND, PGDE
Telephone Number: +234-8034097596, +234-8187173592
Department: Biotechnology Centre/ Central Laboratory,FUNAAB.
Rank: Senior Laboratory Technologist.
Sorunke, Taiwo Oludare is a Technologist at Central Laboratory in Chemical Instrumentation Unit of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. He is in charge of Atomic Absorption spectrophotometer. Sorunke was born in Abeokuta in May 11, 1973 and hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State, Nigeria. He obtained his Ordinary National Diploma in 1995, Final Diploma (HND) in 2000 from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. He got his post-graduate diploma in Education (PGDE) in 2008 from University of Ado-Ekiti. He began
his Technologist career at Federal University Agriculture, Abeokuta in August, 2009 where he continued his esteemed career as Technologist.
Sorunke has been involved in Research/Project of the undergraduate and post graduate level both within and outside the campus. He has worked in various research in the laboratory like chemical analysis of food, beverages, feed, water drugs and other materials, Mineral Analysis and production of distilled and de-ionized water for the use of our students and researchers both within and outside the University. He has also worked on the effect of heavy metal in our water, food, cosmetics etc. He is a member of Nigeria Institute of Science and Laboratory Technology (AISLT) Membership No.: A6550
Conferences/Seminars/Workshops attended are listed below:
• Workshop on Scientific Laboratory and Technology Equipment for Educational Institutions and organisation held on Monday 26th October 2009 in Lagos.
• Instrument training for installation, operation and troubleshooting of the entire buck scientific line of instrumentation held between 8th-11th December, 2009 in Lagos.
• Training on Application of Spectrophotometric equipment for laboratory Analysis organized by Nigeria Institute of Science Laboratory Samanda held between 14th -20th 2011
• Multidisciplinary Central Research Laboratory (MCRL) University of Ibadan Workshop on applications of Atomic Absorption Spectrophometry (AAS) Fourier Transform Infra –Red (FTIR) spectrometry, High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) held between Monday 10 – Friday 14 November, 2014 in Ibadan
• A Day’s Workshop on Water purification and innovative solutions for production of pure and ultra pure water in Laboratory held on Wednesday July 22,2015