The M. AgSE /PhD AgSE programme have 5 options namely:
1. Crop Improvement and Seed Enterprise Development,
2. Livestock Science and Climate Change,
3. Food Processing and Value Addition,
4. Hydrology and climate change and,
5. Mechanized agriculture under climate change.
- Agric-based programmes are open to all agriculture graduates with B. Agric, B.Sc Agric, B. Tech Agric, B. Eng Agric and B.Sc in biological Sciences.
- For Hydrology and Climate Change, Agricultural Mechanization and Climate Change, B.Sc in physical, mathematical, Environmental and chemical sciences will be eligible.
Open to Masters degree holders in relevant courses as stated above to the different options in the programme.