1. To monitor and ensure performance processes in all aspects of the University functions appropriately.
2. To develop FUNAAB Quality Assurance Policy.
3. To support digital literacy initiatives and programmes by organizing seminars and workshops on the use of digital tools, such as social media to enhance learning and teaching.
4. To develop information system that will collect, analyze and report progress made on academic programmes and courses that will cover:
- Student’s progression and success rate
- Employability of graduates
- Students’ satisfaction with their programmes
- Effectiveness of lecturers
- Profile of the student population
- Learning resources available
5. To support the proposed Distance learning initiatives of the University.
6. Monitor adherence to best practices by essential services departments in the University.
7. To organize ‘show and tell’ sessions to raise educators’ awareness of the ways in which e-platforms can be used for learning and teaching.
8. Recording of lectures using FUNAAB Radio Studio.