Degree: B. Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., FMAN, JP.
Academic Rank: Lecturer I
• Probability Theory with particular reference to the basic distributions and limit theorems.
• Sample Survey Methods and Sampling Theory
• Environmental Statistics with Particular reference to Pollution studies and Abatement strategies.
• Statistical Problems in Education and/or Educational Statistics.
- Institutions Attended
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Awards Received
- Courses Taught
- Conferences Attended
Last Updated on April 17, 2019 by IT Staff