The Examinations and Records Office was carved out of the Academic Affairs Office of the Registry. This unit does the following:
- Proper updating and keeping of bio-data of students.
- Registration of students in the University.
- On-line verification of ordinary level results of newly admitted students.
- Issuance of Statement of Results.
- Issuance of Student Academic Transcripts.
- Issuance of Notification of Result for graduating students.
- Issuance of Certificates for both diploma and degree programmes
- Publishing of students’ enrolments list.
Verification of certificates in response to enquiries from employers of University graduates.