Degree: B. Sc., M. Sc.
Department: Industrial Park Unit
Designation: Assistant Production Manager
Current position: Assistant Production Manager
Area of specialization: Food Science & Technology
ACADEMIC DEGREES WITH DATE
M. Sc. (Food Technology) 1991
B. Sc. (Food Technology ) 1987
West African School Certificate 1981
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATE
University of Ibadan 1990 – 1991
University of Ibadan 1983 – 1987
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife 1982 – 1983
The Polytechnic, Ibadan 1981 – 1982
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Member, Nigerian Institute of Food Technology (NIFST)
PRIZES, HONOURS, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
Best Student Performance (Secondary School)
Best Student in Conduct
a. M. Sc.: Effect of stage of ripeness and processing conditions on the quality of part-fried frozen plantain slices.
b. B. Sc.: Microbiology of processed fish
1. Taiwo, A. A. Agbotoba M. O., Oyedepo, J. A. Shobo O. A., Oluwadare I and Olawunmi M. O. Effect of Drying Methods on properties of watermelon seed oil, African Journal of Food Agriculture, Nutrition and Development, Vol. 8, No. 4, 2008.
2. Agbotoba M. O. and Lanre-Iyanda, Y. A. : Effect of delayed proceeding of cassava (Manihot esulenta) tubers: 1 Yield & chemical quality of Tapioca. In conference proceedings: 28th Annual NIFST Conference, 12th – 14th October 2004, Ibadan.
3. Agbotoba M. O. and Lanre-Iyanda, Y. A. : Effect of delayed processing of cassava (Manihot esculenta) tubers: 2 Pasting characteristics of Tapioca. In conference proceedings: 28th Annual NIFST Conference, 12th – 14th October 2004, Ibadan.
4. Agbotoba M. O. Ascorbic acid and mineral (ash) content of bitter-leaf vegetable (Venonia amygdalina ) as affected by different debittering methods. In Conference proceedings: 26th Annual NIFST Conference, 4th – 8th November 2002, Owerri.
5. Agbotoba M. O. and Akinsete, J. A. Effect of various debittering methods on the sensory attributes of bitter-leaf (Vernonia Amygdalima). In conference proceeding: 24th Annual NIFST Conference, 20th – 24th November 2000, Bauchi, pg 106 – 107.
Last Updated on October 8, 2010 by admin