Degree: SRN. R.M
Dept: Health Service
Designation: Chief Nursing Officer
* Registered Nurse (Registration No. 31243): The Nursing Council of Nigeria. March, 1982.
* Registered Midwife (Registration No. 32683): Certificate of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, March, 1984.
* Diploma in Paediatric Nursing. (Certificate No. 2001/094) School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
* Family Planning Training Certificates. April, 1989.
* Industrial First Aid Certificate (2001) St John Ambulance, Lagos, Nigeria.
* West African School Certificate, June, 1977
* 1964 to 1970 – Anglican Girls Primary School, Surulere, Lagos
* 1971 to 1973 – Abeokuta Girls Grammar School, Abeokuta
* 1974 to 1976 – Baptist High School, Iwo
* 1976 to 1977- Egbe- Oba High School, Ikole Ekiti.
* 1978, Oct. – 1981, Nov – School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan.
* 1983, March to 1984, March – School of Midwifery, Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesha,(Ife Teaching Hospital Complex Ile-Ife) 1984
* 2000, October to 2001, October – Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Lagos, Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Program. 1989 (March – April) – School of Family Planning, Abeokuta
* 2001 (Sept – Oct) – Industrial First Aid Course, St. John Ambulance Training School, LUTH, Lagos
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
* Member, National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives.
* Member, Planned Parenthood of the Federation of Nigeria.
* Member, Paediatric Association of Nigeria.
PRIZE, HONOUR, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
Last Updated on October 13, 2010 by admin