Degree: M. Agric, B. Agric
Telephone No: 08035086059
Department: AMREC/Agric Extension & Rural Development
Current Position: Senior Extension Fellow
Specialisation: Agric Extension & Rural Development/ Agricultural
ACADEMIC DEGREE WITH DATE
• M.AGRIC. ( Feb 2006)
• B.AGRIC. ( Sept.2001)
• PGD. ( April 1997)
• PGD. ( April 1992)
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATE
1. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta -M. Agric (Agric Communication) Feb 2006
2. Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye-B .Agric (Agric Ext and Rural Soc) Sept.2001
3. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye -PGD Agric (Ext and Rural Sociology) April 1997
4. The Polytechnic Ibadan -PGD (Mass Communication) April 1992
5. Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye-HND (General Agriculture) Nov 1988
6. Olabisi Onabanjo University -OND (General Agriculture) Aug 1985
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
• Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN)
• Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
PRIZES, HONOURS, NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
(1) Nigera Agricultural and Cooperative Bank’s prize for the best student in Agricultural Economics donated by NACB,Akure Branch (OND1986)
(2) Principal’s prize,donated by Dr.A.I.M.Adewunmi for the third best all round student in Extension Education (OND1986)
(3) Mr.S.I.Adebayo’s prize for the best student in Agronomy and Engineering Programmes. (OND1986)
(4) Chief G.O.Fasuyi’s prize for the best student in Agricultural Economics.(OND1986)
ARD 401: Agricultural Communication
ARD 505: Production and use of Audio Visual Aids in Agricultural Extension
ARD 507: News and Script writing and editing
ARD 509: Radio and Television Production and Presentation
PSC 603: Basic mass Communication Theories
(1) Data collection exercise in Abia State on “Review of Institutional Capacity for Designing and Implementing Agricultural and Rural Development Policies in Nigeria”. 20th-24th October, 2008
(2) Participation in the CASSAVA: ADDING VALUE FOR AFRICA PROJECT.
(i) Mapping out of existing cassava processing capacities and groups
(ii) Identifying and selecting Village Processing Units (VPUs) and Cassava Processing Groups (CPGs)
(iii) Assessing capacity strengthening needs of selected Village Processing Units (VPUs) and Cassava Processing Groups (CPGs) through
Projects and Dissertations
(1) OYEKUNLE O.(1988)-Inheritance of maturity and other traits in cowpea Vigna unguiculata (L) Walp. A project report submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in General Agriculture at the School of Agriculture Ibadan.
(2 ) OYEKUNLE O. (1992)-Effect of OGADEP Radio Farm Broadcast “Agbe Afokosoro”on farmers in Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State.A project report submitted to the Department of Mass Communication,The Politechnic,Ibadan in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Mass Communication.
(3) OYEKUNLE O.(1997) A study of the linkages in the delivery of technologies on the various Agicultural Subject Matters in Ogun State,Nigeria.A project report submitted to the Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology,Ogun State University Ago-Iwoye in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology.
(4) OYEKUNLE O.(2001) Relevance of Mass Communication Theories to Rural Development Practices-A case study of the Diocesan Agricultural Development Project,Ijebu-Ode,Nigeria.A project report submitted to the Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology,Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Bachelor of Agriclture (B.Agric.Hons.Degree(Agric Extension And Rural Sociology).
(5) OYEKUNLE O. (2006) Evaluation of the use of Extension Guide and Radio as media of agricultural information dissemination in Ogun State,Nigeria.A dissertation submitted to the Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,University of Agriculture Abeokuta in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Master of Agriculture (Agricultural Communication)
ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS
(1) Farmers’ use of extension guide as a medium of agricultural information in Ogun State,Nigeria. ASSET Journal,UNAAB 2008,Vol 2 No 1.
(2) Impact of National Fadama Development Project 11 on small scale farmers’ income in Ogun State: Implications for agricultural financing in Nigeia.Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa.Vol 10 No.3 2008.
(3) Extension Agents’ Awareness of ICT potentials and Training needs on usage for improved Extension Service Delivery in selected States of Southwest Nigeria. ASSET Journal,UNAAB Participatory Needs Assessment (PNA).