Degree: B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D
Academic Rank: Lecturer I
Research Interest: Geophysics
ACADEMIC DEGREES WITH DATE
• Physics 2010
• M.Sc. Physics 2001
• B.Sc. (Hons) Physics 1997
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATE
• University of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2005 – 2010
• University of Benin, Benin – City 1999 – 2001
• University of Ilorin, Ilorin 1992 – 1997
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
• Associate Member, Society of Exploration Geophysicist – Membership No. 145086
PRIZES, HONOURS, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITIONS.
• Rasaq Bello (2008), Landmine Detection Techniques: A Review. Journal of Research in Physical Sciences, International Research and Development Institute. ISSN 1597 – 8023
• Y. S. Onifade, R. Bello and Baoku I. G (2009), Determination of the Metrological Variations of Cloud in Southern Nigeria. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Studies, Vol. 7, No. 4, ISSN: 1117 – 1693.
• J. A. Olowofela, O. D. Akinyemi, Rasaq Bello and Daniel Okuonghae (2010), Mathematical Modeling of Thermography Data for the Detection of Buried Metallic Objects During Dry Season in Abeokuta, South – West Nigeria. Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 1 (2010) pp53-66.
• J. A. Olowofela, O. D. Akinyemi, R. Bello and A. A. Alabi (2010), Effect of Depth on the Thermal Signature of Buried Metallic Object. Journal of Earth Science India, Vol. 3 (II), pp 89-96, ISSN: 0974-8350. Available at http://www.earthscienceindia.info/:
• A. A. Alabi, R. Bello, A. S. Ogungbe and H. O. Oyerinde (2010), Determination of Ground Water Potential in Lagos State University, Ojo Using Geoelectric Method (Vertical Electrical Sounding and Horizontal Profiling). Report and Opinion, Vol. 2 – Issue 5 (Cumulated No. 11), May 25, 2010. Marsland Press, New York, the United States. ISSN 1553-9873. Available at http://www.sciencepub.net
PAPERS IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
• Rasaq Bello, Landmine Detection Techniques: A Review. Science and Technology Forum, Proceedings of Annual International Conference on Sustainable Development. Vol. 4, No. 2, August 5 – 8, 2008, Niger Hall, CEC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria 2008. International Research and Development Institute.
• Rasaq Bello, Demonstration of Opto – Acoustic Transmission. Science and Technology Forum, Proceedings of Annual International Conference on Sustainable Development. Vol. 2, No. 5, August 5 – 8, 2008, Niger Hall, CEC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria. International Research and Development Institute.
Last Updated on April 17, 2019 by admin