- To provide a conducive environment for the achievement of the University’s tripodal mandate for teaching, research and extension
- To develop relevant academic programmes
- To produce high-level manpower with the capacity for self employment in agriculture and allied professions
- To effectively disseminate and utilize research results through invigoration of extension services for improved agricultural production and food sufficiency.
- To continuously enhance and effectively utilize resources and facilities
- To recognize and adapt to changes in the Nigerian environment.
Last Updated on February 22, 2011 by admin