Tel: 08030457000, 08055158524
Dept: Health Centre
Designation: Medical Officer
ACADEMIC DEGREES AND DATE
* MBCHB (Ogun), 2008
* WAEC SSCE, 1998
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED AND DATE
* Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State (JAN 1999 – JUNE 2008)
* Orile Keesi Grammar School, Olodo (JUNE 1997 – JUNE 1998)
* Federal Government Girls College, Sagamu (NOV 1991 – JUNE 1997)
* St. Bernadette Nursery and Primary School, Ibara, Abeokuta (JAN 1998 – SEPT 1991)
DETAILED SKILL SET
* Committed to work in dynamic and challenging organizations.
* Excellent inter-personal relation with good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with little supervision.
* Medical Officer, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Health Centre (1st March 2011 – Date)
* NYSC (Corps Doctor), University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Health Centre (April 2010 – Feb 2011)
* Medical House Officer (Internal Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gyneacology), University College Hospital, Ibadan (Jan – Dec 2009).
* Medical Officer, Sky High Medical Centre, Magodo GRA, Lagos (July – Dec 2008)
* NPI immunization Scheme, Sagamu Local Government (Dec 2007)
* Clinical Observer, St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos (April 2007)
* Psychiatric Hospital Aro, Abeokuta (March – April 2006)
* State Hospital, Sokenu, Abeokuta (June – Sept 2006)
Dr. Kehinde Osinfade
Consultant Physician/Nephrologists & Head of Clinical Services
Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta
Pastor Oluwatosin Olunuga
RCCG, Jesus Assembly
3-5 Kuto road, Isabo, Abeokuta
Mr. Rafiu Abidemi Akinola
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta
Osiele – Abeokuta