Council received a memorandum on the decisions of the Tenders Board on projects awarded on its behalf from 16th December, 2010 to date.
Council noted the project thus:
- Supply and installation of 500KVA Transformer and Extension of Service Line to the Postgraduate, COLFHEC and COLERM (Phase II) Building.
- Completion of the site office at the Institute of Human Resources Development (INHURD)
- Construction of Student Hostel at the Institute of Human Resources Development (INHURD) Village.
- Direct Procurement of Furniture and Office Fittings for the University
- Construction of Box Concrete Culvert along the Second Gate to the Farm Centre Road.
- Construction of Students’ Hostels.
- Construction of Interlocking Paved Walkways (Zone A) at the University Campus.
- Construction of Interlocking Paved Walkways (Zone D) at the University Campus
- Construction of Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge
- Construction of Pro-Chancellor’s Lodge
Construction of Chancellor’s Lodge
Council noted that in all the projects, due process was followed in awarding the contract as listed below:
- Advertisement for the pre-qualification/expression of interest in the Projects
- Pre-qualification Evaluation
- Returning and Opening of Bids
- Consultants’ and Physical Planning Unit’s Tender Evaluation Reports and recommendations of the Procurement Planning Committee to Tenders board
- Decision of the University’s Tenders Board
Council ratified the decision of Tenders Board on its behalf for the award of the above contracts.