UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
UPDATE ON 2011/2012 SCREENING EXERCISE
The 2011/2012 Screening Exercise for successful candidates has been scheduled from MONDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER TO FRIDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER, 2011. The present schedule is informed by the forth-coming Ramadan Holiday.
– Prospective candidates are advised to visit UNAAB website to know their admission status
– Successful candidates must print out their offer of Provisional Admission Letters as well as their screening schedule (Date, Venue and Time) before coming for the screening in the scheduled date.
– All information will be available online
– Keep checking our Website: www.unaab.edu.ng as information will be updated soon.
Requirements for the Screening are:
1) Original copies of candidate’s credentials
2) Evidence of payment of Acceptance fee of N25,000.00
3) Evidence of payment of Computer Training fee of N5,000
4) Original copy of Birth Certificate
5) Downloaded slip printed from UNAAB website, which contains the record of credentials provided/uploaded by the candidate for admission.
The record on the slip must contain the followings:
– The UTME Result
– Post-UTME Result
– O’ Level Result
– Composite Score
– Course offered the candidate on admission
– Date of Birth of Candidate
Last Updated on August 19, 2011 by admin