UNAAB CONSULT LTD has been rebranded and incorporated as a consultancy company. It is now to be known as UNAAB Universal Conservices Limited.
The Certificate of Incorporation was signed by the Registrar-General, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bello Mahmud in Abuja on July 13, 2011.
According to the Certificate, the Company was incorporated under the companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and is limited by shares.
The new company will provide consultancy and technical services in the following areas:
- Studies and advisory services: Baseline and Socioeconomic surveys, Impact Assessment, social protection intervention studies, Health Systems Management, HIV/AIDS, Climate Change, Feasibility studies, Farm development, Extension services in crops, livestock, fisheries, soil testing and land management, flora and fauna inventory, land capability assessment etc.
- Capacity Building: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Health Systems Management, HIV/AIDS control counseling and management, Climate Change, Tree crop nursery establishment and management, etc.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Remote Sensing, map development and Mapping Services.
- Water and health system facility installation, management and maintenance.
- ICT and Network software/hardware supply, installation, management and maintenance.
UNAAB Universal Conservices Director, Prof. Akin Omotayo