The Vice Chancellor, Professor Oluwafemi Olaiya Balogun has approved the constitution of a Committee on Determination of Criteria for Performance, Research Productivity and Nomination of Awardees for the Academic and Non-Teaching Staff in 2011 (CODOCPREPANAAS).
Consequently, the above named Committee requests interested members of the University Community to nominate Awardees in the following categories:
- The best deserving Academic Staff for the Research Productivity Award:
Please nominate two (2) Academic Staff each, one in the Senior Category ( Senior Lecturer and above) and one in the Junior Category (Lectures I and II) considered to deserve Research Productivity Award and attach the current Curriculum Vitae of such nominees. (CVs must conform to the attached University recognized format).
- The best deserving Non-Teaching Staff Performance Award:
Please nominate two (2) Non-Teaching Staff each, one in the Senior Non-Teaching Staff Category (CONTISS 6 and above) and one in the Junior Non-Teaching Staff Category (CONTISS 5 and below) considered to deserve Performance Award and attach the current Curriculum Vitae of such nominees. (CVs must conform to the University recognized format).
Please note that nominations are to reach The Secretary of the Committee at Academic Planning Unit by 12 noon on Wednesday, 21st December, 2011.
RECOGNIZED CURRICULUM VITAE FORMAT
- Name in full: (Surname first in Capital letters)
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
- Marital Status:
- Town and State of Origin:
- Local Government:
- Senatorial District:
- Contact Address:
- Phone Number:
- E-mail Address:
- Present Employer:
- Present Post and Salary (both level and amount):
- Post Applied for:
02. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Educational Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Prizes, Honours, National and International Recognition
03. WORK EXPERIENCE
04. SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS/COMMUNITY SERVICE
06. MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
07. EXTRA CURRICULA ACTIVITIES
Signature & Date
Last Updated on December 19, 2011 by admin