Degree: N.C.E, B. Sc., MCP, M. Sc.
Department: Computer Science
Academic Rank: Lecturer II
Current Position: On One(1) year Study Leave to Hochscule Furtwangen University (HFH), Furtwangen, Germany
Research Interest: Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and Information Security
Aborisade D. Olaniyi a native of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria was born in 7TH July, 1970 in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. He is married with three children. He had National Certificate for Education (NCE) in 1995 and bagged his First Degree in Mathematical Sciences (Computer Option) at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta in 2000. He had his Masters in Computer Science from University of Ibadan in 2007. Mr. Aborisade became a Certified Member of Microsoft I.T Academy in 2008 (MCP Member). He is currently an Assistant Lecturer and a Ph.D student in the Department of Computer Science, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. He has over (3) three years teaching experience in his previous University between the period of 2008 to 2011. During this period, Aborisade acted as Programme Co-ordinator for Computer Science and Technology and belonged to many University Committees amongst which is the Results Processing Committee and ICT Development Committee. He was also the Programme Co-ordinator for the University at Microsoft IT Academy between this period. He is also a member of Nigeria Computer Society (NCS). He has published a paper in a reputable International Journal . Mr. Aborisade research interests are in the Area of Treemap Algorithms in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and Information Security. He teaches the following courses in the department: CSC 201 Computer Programming, CSC 313 Data Structures and Algorithms, CSC 422 Database Designs. He had the following commendations and Awards;
- Commendation and Appreciation from the University Management for his contributions towards earning his Department an Interim Accreditation as the Programme Co-ordinator for (Computer and I.C.T ) programmes in November, 2008.
- Commendation and Appreciation from the Appointments and Promotions Committee on my meritorious service towards the development of his department in 2010.
- Best Lecturer, 2008 by the Department Students’ Association (NACCOS).
- Best Lecturer, 2010 by the Department Students’ Association (NACOSS).
- Institutions Attended
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Awards Received
- Courses Taught
- Conferences Attended