(1) Isolation and partial characterization of acid phosphatase from the haemolymph of giant African
snail, Archchatina marginata, B.Sc. Dissertation (Nov. 1991).
(2) Structure and mechanism of action of ß-glucosidase from the haemolymph of giant African snail,
Archachatina marginata, M.Sc. Thesis (Dec. 1997).
(3) Paraqaut toxicity and its mode of action in leafy vegetables and rats, Ph.D Thesis, (Jan. 2008).
JOURNAL ARTICLES (in print).
(1) Afolayan, A., Agbola, F.K and Akinloye, O.A. (1997): Some properties of ß-glucosidase from the haemolymph of the giant African land snail, Archachatina marginata. Nigerian Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 12; 43-51, Published by Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. www.njbmb.org.
(2) Akinloye, O.A. and Olorede, B.R. (2000): Effect of different feeding conditions on performance, haemolymph biochemical and mineral value of giant African snail, Archachatina marginata. Journal of Agriculture and Environment. 1 (1); 143-147, Published by Faculty of Agriculture, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria.
(3) Akinloye, O.A. and Olorede, B.R. (2000): Effect of Amaranthus spinosus (Linn) leaf extract on haematology and serum chemistry of rats. Nigerian Journal of Natural Products and Medicine. 04; 78-81, Published by The Nigerian Society of Pharmacognosy. www.ajnpm.org.
(4) Akinloye, O.A. and Olorede, B.R. (2001): Effect of Amaranthus spinosus (Linn) leaf extract on plasma lipid levels in rats. Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 3(1); 18-22, Published by Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
(5) Olorede, B.R., Akinloye, O.A. and Saidu, H. (2001): Acacia nilotica (Bagaruwa) seed pods as a replacement for maize in diets for rabbits, Nigerian Journal of Experimental and Applied Biology. 2(2); 141-145, Published by Nigerian Society of Experimental Biology, Bekka Academic Publisher Ltd. www.njeab.org.
(6) Ajagbonna, O.P., Esaigun, P.E., Alayande, M.O. and Akinloye, O.A. (2002): Antimalaria activity and haematological effect of stem bark water extract of Nauclea latifolia. Bioscience Research Communication. 14(5); 481-486, Published by Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Klobex Academic Publishers. www.klobexjournals.org.
(7) Akinloye, O.A., Ahmed,A.S., Olorede, B.R. and Ajagbonna, O.P. (2002): Some biochemical effects of various doses of aqueous seed extracts of Cassia occidentalis in rabbits. Bioscience Research Communication. 15(1); 85-90, Published by Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Klobex Academic Publishers. www.klobexjournals.org.
(8) Akinloye, O.A. (2003): An evaluation of the toxic effects of Hyptis suaveolens leaf in rats. Nigerian Journal Natural Products and Medicine. Vol. 07; 49-52, Published by The Nigerian Society of Pharmacognosy. www.njnpm.org.
(9) Akinloye, O. A., Idowu, C.O and Oke, T.O. (2004): Metal content and physicochemical properties of some beverages. An International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Sciences, Environment and Technology (ASSET), Series B. 3(1); 43-51, Published by University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, UNAAB. www.inaab.edu.ng/asset/
(10) Idowu, A.B., Akinloye, O.A and Ifede, O.D. (2006): Effects of Hyptis suaveolens ethanolic extract on physiology of albino rats. Zoologist. 1(4); 75-79, Published by Zoological Society of Nigeria.
(11) Idowu, A.B., Akinloye, O.A. and Ogunlaru, O.O. (2006): Comparative studies of the effects of Amaranthus spinosus and Amaranthus caudatus leaf extract on the physiology of albino rats. Zoologist, 1(4); 45-48. Published by Zoological Society of Nigeria.
(12) Akinloye, O.A. and Adamson, I. (2007): Developmental variability in some enzymic antioxidant properties of some vegetables commonly consumed in Nigeria. An International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Sciences, Environment and Technology (ASSET), Series B. 6(2); 109-118, Published by University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, UNAAB. www.unaab.edu.ng/asset/
(13) Adeniyi, T.T., Ajayi,G.O and Akinloye,O.A. (2008): Effect of ascorbic acid and Allium sativum on tissue lead level in female Rattus navigicus. Nigerian Journal of Health and Biomedical Sciences. 7(2); 38-41, Published by College of Medicine, Lagos State University, Lagos. http://www.inasp.info/ajol.
(14) Adekunle, I.M., Ogundele, J.A., Oguntoke., O and Akinloye,O.A. (2010): Assessment of blood and urine lead levels of some pregnant women residing in Lagos, Nigeria. Environmental Monitoring Assessment. 170; 467-474, Published by Springer, United State of America. www.springer.environ.monit.assess.com.
(15) Idowu, O.M.O., Ajuwon, R.O., Oso, A.O and Akinloye, O.A. (2011): Effects of Zinc supplementation on laying performance, serum chemistry and Zn residues in tibia bone, liver, excreta and egg shell of laying hens. International Journal of Poultry Science. 10(3); 225-230, Published by Asian Network for Scientific Information, Pakistan. www.ansinet.org/ijps.
(16) Akinloye, O.A, Adamson, I Ademuyiwa, O. and Arowolo, T.A. (2011): Paraquat toxicity and its mode of action in some commonly consumed vegetables in Abeokuta, Nigeria. International Journal Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 3(4); 75-82, Published by Academic Journals, Egypt. www.academicjournals.org/ijppb.
(17) Akinloye,O.A and Solanke,O.O. (2011): Evaluation of hypolipidemic and potential antioxidant effects of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan (L) mill sp) leaves in alloxan-induced hyperglycemic rats. Journal of Medicinal Plant Research. 5(12); 2521-2524, Published by Academic Journals, Nigeria. www.academicjournals.org/JMPR.
(18) Idowu, O.M.O., Ajuwon, O.R., Fafiolu, A.O., Oso, A.O and Akinloye, O.A. (2011): Modulation of cholesterol and copper residue levels in muscles and blood serum of finishing broiler chickens fed copper and ascorbic acid supplements. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 10(8); 781-985, Published by Asian Network for Scientific Information, Pakistan. www.pjn.org.
(19) Akinloye, O.A., Adamson, I., Ademuyiwa, O and Arowolo, T.A. (2011): Occurrence of paraquat residues in some Nigerian crops, vegetables and fruits. Journal of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology. 3(7); 195-198, Published by Academic Journals, Slovak Republic, Europe. www.academicjournals.org/JECE.
(20) Lasisi, A.A., Folarin, O.M., Dare, E.O., Akinloye, O.A. and Fisuyi, M.O. (2011): Phytochemical, antibacterial and cytotoxic evaluation of Raphiostylis beninensis [ Hook Fex Planch] stem bark extract. International Journal of Pharma and Bioscience. 2(3); 489-495, Published by International Journal of Pharma and Bioscience, India, Indexed in Elsevier Bibliography. www.ijpbs.net.
(21) Akinloye, O.A., Adamson, I., Ajayi, O.E., Ademuyiwa, O and Arowolo, T.A. (2011): Changes in superoxide dismutase and catalase activities in response to paraquat treatments in two different varieties of Celocia vegetables. International Journal of Scientific Research. 1(2); 127-133. Published by International Centre for Advanced Studies – Nebadhoi School – Para, Dattapubar, North 24 Prgs, West Bengal India. www.ijsr.org
x Publications after submission for last promotion (i.e after June 30, 2011)
x(22) Akinloye, O.A and Olaniyi, M.O (2011) Hepatoprotective effect of Cajanus cajan on tissue defense system in D-galactosamine-induced hepatitis in rats. Turkish Journal of Biochemistry, 36(3), 237-241. Published by Turkish Biochemical Society, Turkey, U.S.A.
x(23) Akinloye, O.A ., Adamson, I., Ademuyiwa, O and Arowolo, T.A (2011) Supplementation of vitamins C, E and its combination on paraquat intoxicated rats: Effects on some biochemical and markers of oxidative stress parameters. Advances in Bioresearch, 2 (2), 92-100. Published by Society of Education, India.
x(24) Akinloye, O.A ., Adeniyi, T.T and Adamson, I (2011) Beneficial effects of thiamine and ascorbic acid and its combination on paraquat toxicity in rats. Folia Veterinaria, 55(3), 73-76. Published by University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Kosice- The Slovak Republic, U.S.A.
x(25) Sam-Wobo, S.O., Agbeyangi, O.A., Ekpo, U.F ., Akinloye, O.A., Mafiana, C.F and Adeleke, M.A (2012) Rectal artesunates, their utilization and parental perception in the management of malaria in Children from Abeokuta Southwestern Nigeria, Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases, 12(2), 151-155. Published by Mary Ann Liebert Inc., U.S.A.
x(26) Akinloye, O.A, Ayankojo, A.G and Olaniyi, M.O (2012) Hepatoprotective activity of Cochlospermum tinctorium against carbon tetrachloride induced hepatotoxicity in rats. Romania Journal of Biochemistry, 49(1), 3-12. Published Romanian Society of Biochemistry, Europe.
x(27) Adeyi, A.O., Idowu, B.A., Mafiana, C.F., Oluwalana, S.A., Ajayi, O.L and Akinloye, O.A (2012) Rat model of food-induced non-obese-type 2 diabetes mellitus: comparative pathophysiology and histopathology. International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology, 4 (1), 51-58. Published by PubMed Central e-Century Publishing Corporation, Madison, United State of America. www.ijppp.org/index.html.
x(28) Akinloye, O.A., Balogun, E.A., Kareem, S.O and Mosaku, O.S (2012) Partial purification and characterization of α-glusocidase from Trichoderma longibrachiatum. Biokemistri, 24(1), 31-37. Published by the Nigerian Society for Experimental Biology. http://www.bioline.org.br/bk
x(29) Balogun, E.A., Akinloye, O.A., Lasisi, A.A and Adeyi, O.E (2012) Biochemical and Histological changes associated with treatment of malaria and diabetes mellitus in mice with extracts of Mormodiaca charantia. Biokemistri, 24(1), 38-47. Published by Nigerian Society of Experimental Biology. http://www.bioline.org.br/bk
x(30) Lasisi, A.A., Olayiwola, M.A., Balogun, S.A., Akinloye, O.A and Ojo, D.O (2012) Phytochemical composition, cytotoxicity and in vitro antiplasmodial activity of fractions from Alafia barteri olive (Hook F. Icon)- Apocynaceae. Journal of Saudi Chemical Society. Published and hosted by Elsevier. Letter of Acceptance dated May 12, 2012. Available online on Science direct since 19th May, 2012. www.sciencedirect.com: http://dx.doiorg/10.1016/jscs.2012.04.011.
x(31) Ilesanmi, F.F., Arowora, K.A., Ilesanmi, O.S., Agboola, A.A., Oyelakin, M.O., Akinloye, O.A and Olagbaju, A.R (2012) Effect of storage on the shelf life of dehydrated fermented locust beans. Journal of Agricultural Research and Development, 11(1), 60-66. Published by Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (Western Chapter), University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
x(32) Akinloye, O.A., Oshilaja,R.T., Okelanfa, O.A., Akinloye, D.I and Idowu, O.M.O (2013) Hypoglyceamic activity of Alstonia boonei stem bark in mice. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America, 4(1), 1-5. Published by ScienceHuß, USA. http://www.scihub.org/ABJNA.
x(33) Akinloye, O.A., Oyelakin, O.O., Adediran, M.O., Pereira, C and Adekunle, O.O (2013) Effects of paraquat on genetic diversity and protein profiles of six varieties of Celosia in South-Western Nigeria. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences, 4(1), 66-72. Published by Scholarlink Research Institute, University of Newcastle, UK. Jeteas.scholarlinkresearch.org.
x(34) Akinloye, O.A., Abioye,O.A., Olaojoyetan, O.E., Awosika., O.T and Akinloye, D.I (2013) Dose-dependent effects of paraquat on C-reactive protein, some lipid profile parameters and histology of tissues in male albino rats, Ife Journal of Science, 15(1), 189-195. Published by Faculty of Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
x(35) Odusola, K.B., Ilesanmi, F.F and Akinloye, O.A (2013) Assessment of nutritional composition and antioxidant ability of pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum). American Journal of Research Communication, vol. 1(6), 262-272. Published in U.S.A. www.usa-journals.com
x(36) Idowu, C.O., Afolayan, D.O., Oke, O.T., Olaniran, O., Akinloye,O.A and Awodumila (2013) Effect of haart on some haematological parameters, correlation between total lymphocyte and CD4 counts of HIV clients attending SSH, Ikole-Ekiti. International Journal of Biological and Medical Research, 4(3), 3265-3270. Published by BioMedSciDirect, India. http://www.biomedscidirect.com
x (37) Agbeyangi, O.A., Sam-Wobo, S.O., Ekpo, U.F., Akinloye, O.A., Mafiana, C.F., Oduwole, O.A., Adediran, O.A., Dedeke, I.O and Oniwide, T.R (2013) Options and prospects of management of malaria with rectal artesunate in Abeokuta South-Western Nigeria. Journal of Current Research in Science, 1(6), 507-512. www.jcrs010.com.
x (38) Agbeyangi, O.A., Sam-Wobo, S.O., Ekpo, U.F., Akinloye, O.A., Mafiana, C.F., Oduwole, O.A., Adediran, O.A., Dedeke, I.O and Oniwide, T.R (2013) Artesunates suppository for Pre-Referral treatment of complicated and severe Falciparum malaria in under five attending two health facilities in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Journal of Current Research in Science, 1(6), 526-532. www.jcrs010.com.
x(39) Ilesanmi, F.F., Akinloye, O.A and Ilesanmi, O.S (2014) Comparative evaluation of in vitro antioxidant properties of Cajanus cajan seed and Moringa oleifera leaf extract. International Journal of Biochemistry Research and Review, 4(2), 163-172. Published by ScienceDomain, Italy. www.sciencedomain.org
Paper Already Accepted
x(40) Biobaku, K.T.,Yusuf, A.A., Mshelbwala, F.M., Ajibola, E.S., Okediran, B.S and Akinloye, O.A (2013) Sub-chronic toxicity studies of Khaya senegalensis aqueous extract in rats. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production, 40(2)
Last Updated on March 7, 2012 by admin