Papers in Refereed Conference Proceedings.
1) Ayinde, 1. A, Okuneye, P.A., Momoh, S. and Aromolaran, A. B. (2007) “Socioeconomic Factors Affecting Insecticide Use in Cowpea Production in Kano State”. In, Haruna, U. Jibril, S. A., Mancha, Y. P. and Nasiru, M. (Eds.). Consolidation and growth of the agricultural sector. Proceedings of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economics Conference held at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, 5th – 8th November, 2007.
2) Agbonlahor, M. U., Ashaolu, F. O., Adewuyi, S. A., Ayinde, I. A. and Oke. J. T. (2006). “Improving farm through cooperative action: The case of farm household participation in group activities of Ogun State. Proceedings of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists Annual Conference held at Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso, 2006.
3) I. A. Ayinde, O. F. Ashaolu, S.A. Adewuyi and M.U. Agbonlahor (2005). Analysis of production of “Fufu” (Wet paste) in Ibadan North Local Government Area of Oyo State, Nigeria”. In: Ogisi, O. D., Okuneye, P. A. and Oyaide, W. J. (Eds.), Economic Reforms and the management of Nigerian Agriculture. 19th Annual Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN) held at Delta State University, Asaba; 18-20 October, 2005
4) Ayinde, I. A., A.O. Dipeolu, K. Adebayo, O.B. Oyewole, L.O. Sanni, J. Adusei and A. Westby (2004). “A cost-benefit analysis of the processing of a shelf stable cassava fufu in Nigeria”. Proceedings of the sixth International Scientific Meeting of the Cassava Biotechnology Network, held at the International Centre for Tropical Agriculture, Cali, Colombia. March 14-18, 2004. http://www.ciat.cgiar.org/biotechnology/cbn/sixth_international_meeting/Posters-PDF/PS-1/I_Ayinde_AAA.pdf
5) Ayinde, I. A., M. U. Agbonlahor and A. A. Egwuenu (2004 ) “Empirical analysis of the consumption pattern of chicken among households in Abeokuta, Ogun State” 35th Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria. 266 – 271.
6) Okuneye, P. A., A. B. Aromolaran, I.A. Ayinde, M. T. Adetunji, T. A. Arowolo and K. Adebayo (2001). ‘Environmental impact of trade liberalization: The case of Nigeria’s cocoa sub-sector”. In Garba Abdul-Ganiyu (ed.) Natural resource use, environment and sustainable development. Nigerian Economic Society (NES). Pp 147-174.
7) Dipeolu, A., Adebayo, K., Ayinde, I. A., Oyewole, O.B., Sanni, L. O., Pearce, D. M., Wandschneider, T. S., White, J. L., Tomlins, K. and Westby, A. (2001). “Commercialisation of fufu: Some issues of marketing in Ogun and Lagos States of Nigeria”. African Crop Science Proceedings Vol. 5. Pp 739-745. African crop Science Society.
8) Adegbite, D. A. and I. A. Ayinde (1999). “Family economic advancement programme (FEAP): A strategy towards rural poverty alleviation and sustainable food security in Nigeria”. In Fabiyi, Y. L. and E. O. Idowu (eds.). Poverty alleviation and food security in Nigeria. Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economics. Pp 298-304.
9) Afolami, C. A. and I. A. Ayinde (1998). Sustainable animal protein production: An economic assessment of small ruminant production in Oyo State. In Oduguwa, O.O., Fanimo, A.O., and Osinowo, O.A. (eds). Op cit. Pp 421-422
10) Ayinde, I. A. (1998). Harnessing rabbit production as a potential meat source in Ogun State. A Benefit-Cost analysis. In Oduguwa, O.O., Fanimo, A.O., and Osinowo, O.A. (eds). Op cit. Pp 436-437.
11) Momoh, S., I. A. Ayinde and K. B. Slaw (1998). Animal protein Supply; A study of Goat Marketing in Kwara State. In Oduguwa, O.O., Fanimo, A.O., and Osinowo, O.A. (Eds). Animal Agriculture in West Africa. The Sustainability question. Proceedings of the Inaugural Conference of West Africa Society for Animal Production (WASAP) and Silver Anniversary Conference of the Nigerian Society for Animal Production (NSAP). Pp 131-132
Last Updated on March 7, 2012 by admin