1. Balogun O.O. and Balogun E.A. (1982); Sensitivity of 3-Methylhistidine to Methionine and Lysine deprivation in rats. Ircs Med. Sci. (Biochemistry 10, 185-186).
2. Balogun E.A., Balogun O.O. and Odutuga A.A. (1982) Arginine; Lysine Ratio as a contributory factor to the hypocholesteromic effects of plant protein sources. Ircs Med. Sci. (Biochemistry) 10, 643-644.
3. Balogun E.A., Balogun O.O. and Adetunji A.A. (1982); Effect of amino acid supplementation of a protein free diet on growth and nitrogen economy of rabbits. Nutrition Rep. Int. 26, 1095-1105.
4. Balogun O.O., Balogun E.A. and Longe O.O. (1983); Response of the tissues of new Zealand white rabbits to supplementation of amino acids to a protein free diet. Nutrition Rep. Int. 27 (6), 1135-1142.
5. Balogun O.O., Ogunleye A.J., Balogun E.A. and Longe O.O. (1983); Effects of amino acid supplementation of a protein-free diet on the activation of liver and brain enzymes in rabbits. Nutrition Rep. Int. 28, 277-286.
6. Balogun, O.O. and Balogun E.A. (1983): The feeding potential of African locust bean (parkia filicoidea welw.) meal in rabbits. Nutr. Rep. Int. 27, 1231-1242.
7. Balogun O.O. Adeleye, A.A and Balogun E.A. (1984). Further studies on the urinary 3-methylhistidine excretion as an indirect index of dietary amino acid adequacy in rats. Nig. J. Of Animal Prod. 10, 87-90.
8. Balogun E.A., Ogunleye A.J. and James O.A. (1994): Cellular changes in composition of testes of rats fed on diets deficient in zinc and essential fatty acids. Biosci. Res. Commun. 6(2), 127-132.
9. Balogun O.O., Balogun E.A., Fetuga B.L. and Ayoola Y. (1994): Comparative evaluation of the nutritive values of some baby cereal foods. Nig. Food J. 12, 24-33.
10. Malomo S.O., Daramola A.S. and Balogun E.A. (1995): Some serum and tissue enzyme changes in mice infected with plasmodium yoelii nigeriensis before and after administration of Halofantrine Hydrochloride. Nig. J. Biochemistry Mol. Bio. Vol. 10, 71-77.
11. Balogun E.A., Malomo S.O. and Akanji M.A. (1995): Some tissue enzyme activity changes in mouse infected with parasite. Nig. J. Biochemistry Mol. Bio. Vol. 10, 53-56.
12. Balogun E.A., Malomo S.O., Akanji M.A. and Odutuga A.A. (1996): Effect of infection with Plasmodium Yoelii Nigeriensis on some enzyme activities in mouse serum. Nig. J. Biochemistry Mol. Bio. Vol. 11, 53-55
13. Balogun E.A. and Malomo S.O. (1996): The effect of fansidar on aminotransferases in the serum and tissues of mice following infection with Plasmodium Yoelii Nigeriensis. Nig. J. Biochemistry Mol. Vol. 11, 31-34.
14. Obaleye J.A., Nde-Aga J.B. and Balogun E.A. (1997): Some anti-malaria drug metal complexes; synthesis characterization and their in vivo evaluation against malaria parasite. African J. of Science Vol. 1, 119-127. www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/index.php/obaleyeja
15. Balogun E.A., Malomo S.O. and Mokoulu G. (1997): Activities of some leukocyte enzymes from normal and sickle cell children. West Africa J. Bio. Science Vol. 6(2), 196-201.
16. Balogun E.A. and Malomo S.O. (1997): Comparative effect of chloroquine and Halfan administration on some mouse tissues. Nig. J. Biochemistry Mol. Bio. Vol. 12, 67-71.
17. Balogun E.A., Malomo S.O., Akanji M.A. and Odutuga A.A. (1997): Changes in adenosine triphosphatase activities in some tissues of Plasmodium infected mice. Biochemical Letters Vol. 56, 183-197.
18. Balogun E.A. and Odutuga A.A. (1998): The effect of fansidar on Adenosine Triphosphatase activities in some tissues of Plasmodium infected mice. Biochemistry Vol. 8 No. 1:33-37.
19. Balogun E.A. and Malomo S.O. (1998): Biochemical changes in serum and tissues of mice infected with Plasmodium Yoelii Nigeriensis before and after administration of Amodiaquine. Biokemistri Vol.8, No.2, 61-68.
20. Olaleye S.B., Ajisafe B.O., Balogun E.A. and Soladoye A.O. (1998): The effect of Propanol on the intestinal transport glucose in Thyroidectomised and Thyroxin-treated rats. Bio Science Res. Commun. Vol.10, No.4, 277-282.
21. Balogun E.A. and Akanji M.A. (1998): The Effect of Fansidar on some tissue phosphatases and dehydrogenases of mice following infection with Plasmodium Yoelii Nigeriensis. Biokemistri Vol.8, No. 1, 45-50.
22. Balogun E.A. (1999): Effects of Plasmodium infection and Fansidar treatment on the histology of some mouse tissues. Bio Science Res. Commun. Vol.11, No 2, 147-152.
23. Enaibe B.U., Balogun E.A. and Oyedun A.R. (1999): Effect of Pyrimethamine-Sulfalene combination (Metakelfin) on the liver of mature mice (Murindae Murinae). Bio Science Res. Commun. Vol.11, No.2, 153-157.
24. Obaleye J.A., Balogun E.A. and Adeyemi O.G. (1999): Synthesis and in vivo effect of some metal drug complexes on malaria parasites. Biokemistri Vol.9, No.1, 23-27.
25. Balogun E.A. and Malomo S.O. (1999): Effect of chronic administration Fansimef on serum and some tissue enzymes in albino rats. Nig. J. Biochemistry Mol. Bio. Vol. 14, 83-85.
26. Balogun E.A. and Mokoulu O. (2000): Evaluation of Plasma enzymes in neonates treated with Sulbactam Sodium/Ampicillin Sodium. Biochemistry Mol. Bio. Vol. 15, 1, 65-69.
27. Obaleye J.A., Balogun E.A. and Adeyemi O.G. (2001): Some metal Tetracycline Complexes; Synthesis, Characterization and their effect against malaria parasites. Intern. Jor. Of Chem. Vol. 11. No.2, 101-106.
28. Balogun E.A., Togun V.A.B. and Owoleye B.V. (2003): Anti-fertility and biochemical effects of chronic administration of Halofantrine Hydrochloride in miller juice on selectedmale albino rat. Nig. J. of Bcm&Mol. Vol.18 No.2 Pp 111-113.
29. Obaleye J.A. S.A Amolegbe, E.A. Balogun, S.G. Gbotosho and F. Falade (2004): Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of Fe (111), Co (11) and Zinc (11): Complexes of Mefloquine against Plasmodium (Nk 65 Clonne) in animal model. Proc. Of Int. Conference of Chemical Society of Nigeria. Pp 70-73.
30. Owoyele V.B., Y.Y. Oloriegbe, and E.A. Balogun, A.O. Soladoye (2005): Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory properties of Nelsonia Canascens leaf extracts. Jour. Of Ethno pharmacology. Vol.99 (1) 153-156.
31. Owoyele,V.B.,Jimoh,S.A.;Ogunrombi,A.O. Balogun,E.A. and Soladoye,A.O.(2006) Haematological evaluation of aqueous extract of Tithonia diversifolia in Wistar Rats.Rec. Progre. In Med. Plts.Vol.13 pg.411-419.
32. Adesokan,A.A.;Akanji,M.A.,BalogunE.A.and Aderibigbe A.(2006).Effectof oral administration of Aloe barbadensis miller juice on selected biochemical parameters of rat liver and kidney.Rec.Prog.in Med..Plt Vol.13 pp 73-80
33. Balogun,E.A.and Adebayo,J.O.(2007)Effect of ethanolic extract Danilla oliveri leaves on some cardiovascular indices in rats.Pharmacognosy Mag.Iss I pp16-20.
34. Obaleye,J.A.;Akinremi,C.A.;BalogunE.A.and Adebayo,J.O.(2007).Toxicological studies and antimicrobial properties of some iron(111)Complexes of Ciprofloxacin.Afric. Jn of Biotec. Vol6(24) pp2826-2832.
35. Zailani, A.H., Balogun, E.A. and Adebayo, J.O. (2009). Ethanol extract of Clerodendrum Violaceum Gurke leaves enhances kidney function in mouse model malaria. Ind. Jrn. Of Expr. Biol. Vol. 47, pp
36. Adebayo, J.O., Balogun, E.A. and Oyeleye, S.A. (2009). Toxocity study of aqueous extract of Tithonia diversifolia leaves using selected biochemical parameters in rats. Phcog. Res. VOL. pp 143-147.
Last Updated on March 7, 2012 by admin