Articles in learned journals.
1. Akegbejo-Samsons, Y. and Odulate, D.O. (1999): Reclamation of abandoned quarry pits for fish production in Abeokuta quarry sites. J. of West African Fisheries, viii: 432-435.
2. Alegbeleye, W.O.; Obasa, S.O., Odulate, D.O., and F.O.A. George (2005): Potential of toasted Lima Bean (Phaseolus lunatus L) as a protein supplement for full fat soyabean meal in the diets for Oreochromis niloticus fingerlings. Moor Journal of Agricultural Research. 6(2): 92-98.
3. Odulate,D.O., Akegbejo-Samsons, Y. and Omoniyi, I.T.(2006): Diversity and distribution of fish species in the coastal area of Ogun Waterside, Ogun State, Nigeria. Ogun Journal of Agricultural Science, 4: 95-102.
4. Ikenweiwe, N.B., Otubusin,S.O., Omoniyi,I.T. and Odulate, D.O. (2007): A Survey of fish profile of commercial importance in Oyan Lake, South West Nigeria. Journal of Applied Tropical Agriculture, Vol 12 (1). In Press.
5. Obasa, S.O., Femi,O., Adeosun, F.I. and Odulate, D.O. (2007): Growth response, nutrient utilization and survival of Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) fed varying levels of Chaya leaf (Cnidoscolus chayamansa) meal. ASSET, series A Vol 7(1).
Last Updated on March 13, 2012 by admin