Ufodike, E.B.C. and G.N. Ugwuzor (1985). Effects of fishmeal, cowblood meal and sorghum diets on food utilization and growth of cage – cultured Oreochromis niloticus. Biologia Africana. Vol. 2 (1): 66 – 74. [Abstract]
2. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1987). Survey of the helminth parasites of fish in Imo River, Nigeria Journal of Applied Fisheries and Hydrobiology. Vol. 2;25-31. [Abstract]
3. Ugwuzor, G.N; Anadu, D.I. and Ejike, C. (1990). Fish pseudomonad infection of catfishes of the genus Clarias gariepinus. Journal of Aquatic Sciences. Vol. 3: 11-13.
4. Ugwuzor, G.N; D.I. Anadu and C, Ejike (1991). Fish bacteria of the genus Pseudominas as a potential pathogen of mammals. Nigerian Journal of Agricultural Science. Vol. 6: 1-4.
5. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1996). Isolation and characterization of gliding bacteria from infected Clarias gariepiuus (Burchell, 1822). Nigerian Journal of Science. Vol. 30: 89-95.
6. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1997). Sensitivity of gliding bacteria isolated from Clarias gariepiuus (Burchell, 1822) to some antibiotics. Nigerian Journal of Science Vol. 31:61-64.
7. Onadeko S.A; Ezeri G.N. O; Oke, B.A.O. and Shotuyo, A.L.A. (2000). A survey of wildlife predators in some fish ponds in some Local Government Areas in Ogun State. Aquafield Vol. 1(1) 45-52.
8. Agbon, A.O; Ofojekwu, P.C; Ezenwaka, I.S; Ezeri, G.N.O; and Alegbeleye, W.O. (2001). Acute toxicity of Lindance on some aquatic organisms, African Journal of Environmental Studies. Vol. 2 (2) 46-50.
9. Ezeri, G.N.O. (2001). Haematological response of Clarias gariepinus to bacteria infection and prophylactic treatment with antibiotics. Journal of Aquatic Sciences. Vol. 16:22-24.
10. Ezeri, G.N.O. (2001). Comparative bacteria count of skins of healthy and diseased Clarias gariepinus from two fish farms. Delta Agriculturist Vol. 7:32-42.
11. Ezeri, G.N.O. (2001). Effect of herbicidal control of water Hyacinth on fish health at Ere channel Ogun State, Nigeria, Journal of Applied Science and Environmental Management. Vol. 6(1). PP 49-52. [Abstract]
12. Ezeri, G.N.O. (2002). Infection by larval cestodes of the genus Paradilepis in cultured Oreochromis niloticus (L). Journal of Aquatic Sciences. Vol. 17:60-62. [Abstract]
13. Ezeri, G.N.O.; M.O, Bankole and A.A. Akinyemi (2003). Studies on microorganisms associated with smoke-cured fish in two L.G.A.’s of Ogun State, Nigeria, Journal of Microbiology. Vol. 15(2) 51-56.
14. Ezeri, G.N.O.; Gabriel U.U. and Ashade O.O. (2003). Effects of partial shading by water lettuce (Pistia stratiotes) on growth of tank cultured Oreochromii niloticus. The Zooligist. Vol. 2(1) 29-38.
15. Ezeri, G.N.O; Gabriel, U.U. and Ismail, K.I. (2003). Nutritive value of housefly (Musca domestica) larvae in the diet of (Clarias gariepinus x Heterobranchus bidorsalis) hybrid fingerlings. J. Agric, Biotech. Environ. 4(3):1-5.
16. Ezeri, G.N.O; U.U. Gabriel and Opabunmi, O.O. (2004). Haematological response of cultured and wild Clarias gariepinus (Burch 1822) to acclimation. Environment and Ecology. 22(3) 628-632.
17. Gabriel U.U; Ezeri, G.N.O. and Opabunmi, O.O. (2004). Influence of sex, source, health status and acclimation on the haematology of Clarias gariepinus (Burch, 1822) African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 3 (9) pp. / 463-467. [Abstract]
18. Ezeri, G.N.O; U.U. Gabriel and B.T. Sorroh (2006). Potency of crude pituitary extract from roundup (Glyphosate) exposed homoplastic donors in induced breeding of Clarias gariepinus (Burch, 1822) Jr. of Industrial Pollution Control. 22(1) pp 9-15.
19. Gabriel U.U; G.N.O; Ezeri, P.M. Ikenne and E.F. Ikwut (2006). Haematoxicity of proxone to juveline Clarias gariepinues (Burch 1822) under laboratory condtions, Pollution Research 25 (2) pp 1-6.
20. U.U. Gabriel; N.E. Amakiri, G.N.O. Ezeri and E.U Amakiri (2007). Haematology and gill pathology of Clarias gariepinus exposed to refined oil, kerosene under laboratory conditions, Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 6 (3) 461-465. [Abstract]
21. Gabriel U.U; Ezeri, G.N.O. and E.U. Amakiri (2007). Liver and kidney histopathology Biomakers of No. 1 fuel Toxicosis in African Catfish, Clarias gariepinus. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 6 (3): 379-384. [Abstract]
22. Ezeri, G.N.O; Akintunde, O.A. and Gabriel, U.U. (2007). Comparative efficiency of agricultural waste –based diets on the growth and survival of Orechronis niloticus fingerlings in net hapas. Nigerian Journal of Fisheries. Vol. 4 (2) (In Press).
23. Ezeri G.N.O. (2007). Tumor and other epidermal anomalies of Clarias gariepinus. Aquafield Vol. 3(1). In press.
24. Agbon, A.O; Ezeri, G.N.O; Ikenweiwe, N.B; Alegbeleye, W.O.; Oke, O.A. and Akomolede, D.T. (2002). A comparative study of different storage methods on shelf-life of smoked-cured fish. J. of Aq. Sciences 17 (2): 134-136. [Abstract]
Legend: * Additional papers after the last promotion of 2002 (8)
ƒ:- foreign journals (5)
p:- Paper in press (2)
21. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1990). Improved Management practices for fish production (1) South West Zonal special In-Service Training. Nigeria Agricultural Extension and Research Liason Services. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria NAERLS Training Manual. Pp 112-122.
22. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1991). Improved Management Practices for fish production (11) South West zone 1991 In Service Training Manual for ADP’S, NAERLS South – West Zonal Office. Pp. 115-132.
23. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1991). Hatchery management, fish pathology, processing and preservation In: A Diagnostic survey of small-scale Capture and culture Fisheries in Ogun State. Nigeria. OGADEP/FACU (270 pp).
24. Ugwuzor G.N. (1992), Formulation of National Land Development Agency Project Document for Oke-Ako/Irele Project, Ondo State of Nigeria.
25. Ugwuzor G.N. (2004). A Feasibility Report for a farm project for World Radiance Ltd. Isolo, Lagos.
26. Ugwuzor G.N. (1994). Feasibility Report for a farm project for Foods and Beverages (Nig.) Ltd. Metro Plaza. Onipanu, Lagos State 44pp.
27. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1994). Feasibility Report for fish farm project. J. Eversons Nigeria Ltd. Kilometer 4, Koko Delta State. 38pp.
28. Ugwuzor, G.N. (1993). Effect of water Hyacinth and its control on fish health at the Ere Channel. In Herbicidal control of Water Hyacinth (Akinyemiju O.A. ed) 132pp.
Last Updated on December 12, 2019 by FUNAAB