1. AGE 403: Hydraulic Engineering
2. CVE 502: Irrigation and Drainage Engineering Service course
3. AGE 505: Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
4. AGE 506: Irrigation Engineering
5. AGE 508: Drainage Engineering
6. AGE 524: Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
Previous Occupation at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Teaching experience with dates: List courses taught/examined, thesis supervised / on going.
A. Undergraduate teaching courses 1982 – 2005:
* AGEN 503: Soil and Water conservation (Erosion and Erosion control structures) Final year (500 Level) B. Eng. Agric. Programme, both Lectures and practicals (First Semsester).
* AGEN 504: Soil and Water conservation (Erosion and Erosion structures) Final year (500 Level) B. Eng. Agric Programme, both Lectures and practicals (Second Semester).
* Service Course AGEN 301: 300 level B.Agric. (300 Level) Engineering Elements of Land and Water Management, both Lectures and Practicals (1983 – till date).
* AGEN 200: Elements of Agricultural Engineering (200 Level, Second Semester).
* AGEN 406: Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (400 Level, Second Semester; 1985 – 1994).
B. Postgraduate Teaching:
Teaching of Post-Graduate course 1985 – 2005
i. AGEN 702 (a): Soil and Water Engineering both lectures and practicals. (First Semester).
ii. AGEN 702 (b): Soil and Water Engineering both lectures and practicals. (Second Semester).
iii. AGEN 704: Advance Geo-Hydrology (Second Semester)
Last Updated on March 19, 2012 by admin