i. 48th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA) held at Kwara State Government Banquet Hall, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria, between Monday, 21st and Friday, 25th November, 2011.
Paper read was “Effect of Spondias mombin on the testicular characteristics and neonatal birth weights after treatment of male and female wistar rats with graded doses of the leaves’ aqueous extract”.
ii. 45th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA) held at Conference Hall, Imo Concorde Hotel, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, between Monday, 20th and Friday, 24th October, 2008.
Paper read was “Reproductive failures in Food Animals-A five year retrospective review”.
iii. 44th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA) held at Shell block Conference Centre, Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State, Nigeria, between Monday, 22nd and Friday, 26th October, 2007.
Paper read was “Clinical Mastitis in a primiparous West African Dwarf Goat”
- Step-down workshop on Institutional Accreditation and University ranking organized by the Academic Planning Unit / ICTREC, UNAAB held at Julius Amioba Okojie Lecture Theatre on Wednesday 6th of May, 2009.
- Scientific Writing, Publishing and Oral Communication / Inception workshop organized by Association of African Universities (AAU) in collaboration with NIFST and LEMCEL (UNAAB) Held at Julius Amioba Okojie Lecture Theatre 02, UNAAB between 23rd and 25th June, 2010.
- 14th UNAAB Summer Course in Biotechnology titled ‘Polymerase Chain Reaction, Protein Analytical Techniques and their Application’ held at the Biotechnology Centre, UNAAB, between 4th and 8th October, 2010.
- Web 2.0 Workshop organized by UNAAB Centre for Internationalization and Partnerships (CENIP) in collaboration with Information and Communication Technology Resource Centre (ICTREC) held at the ICT Centre, UNAAB between 3rd and 4th November, 2010.
- Special Seminar on Preparation and Vetting of Examination Results organized by Senate Coordinating Committee on Examination Results at the International Scholars’ Centre, Federal University of A griculture, Abeokuta, 7th June, 2013.
- Write-shop for European Commission Funding Opportunities organized by Directorate of Grants Management (DGM), FUNAAB, held at Postgraduate School Auditorium between 8th and 9th April, 2014.
- One-day Veterinary Council of Nigeria Professional Continuing Education Seminar organized by Veterinary Council of Nigeria held on 28th August, 2014 at University Auditorium, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State
- One-day Veterinary Council of Nigeria Professional Continuing Education Seminar organized by Veterinary Council of Nigeria held on 10th August, 2017 at University Auditorium, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State
Last Updated on August 30, 2018 by FUNAAB