i. Bacteriological assessment of Quality of water used at the Bodija Municipal Abattoir, Ibadan, Oyo State.( NVMA proceedings Delta 2007) [Abstract]
ii. Newcastle disease virus detection is vaccinated and unvaccinated local birds in Abeokuta. (NVMA proceedings Imo 2008) [Abstract]
iii. Contagious ecthyma in a west African Dwarf Goat – A Case Report. ( NVMA proceedings Imo 2008) [Abstract]
iv. Outbreak of coccidiosis in piglets in Abeokuta – A case report. (NVMA proceedings Delta 2008) [Abstract]
i Otesile, S.B., Oyekunle, M.A., Oni, O.O., Adebowale, O.O., Kehinde, O.O., Ojo, E.O. and Akinduti, P.A (2008): Detection of Newcastle disease virus antigen and antibodies in vaccinated and unvaccinated local village chicken in Abeokuta, Ogun State.(Nigerian poultry Science Journal. 5(3). [Abstract]
iii Biobaku .K.T; Ajagbona A.M; Ajayi O.L and Adebowale O.O (2009): Efficacy study of magnesium chloride and diaminazine Aceturate on T.brucei in inoculated rats (In press).
Publications in view.
i Adebowale,O.O., Alonge, D.O., Adeyemo, O. and Agbede, S.A : Quality of waterused at the Bodija Municipal Abattoir, Ibadan, Oyo state: Bacteriological Assessment. (Article submitted for review)
ii Olukunle, J.O., Jacobs, E., ajayi, O.L., Adenubi,O., Ajibola, E.S., Adenubi, O.,Adebowale,O.O and Sogebi, E.A.O. : Toxicological effect of acalyplia wilkesiana in rats.( Submitted for review in Journal of recent progress in Medicinal Plants)
ON GOING RESEARCH:
1. Adebowale, O.O., Kehinde, O.O., Oni, O.O., Adeleye, A.I., Akinduti, P.A., and Maniudor, M.I.A. : Effect of Hemophilus paragalinarum on blood parameters in table laying birds in a Commercial farm in Abeokuta.
2. Talabi, A.O., Oyekunle, M.A., Oni, O.O., Adebowale, O.O., Oyewusi, I.K., Olurode,S.A and Shonibare, A.O. : A suspected case of contagious Ecthyma in a West African Dwarf Goat.
3. Adebowale, O.O., Kehinde, O.O., Akinkuotu, O.A and Olukunle, J.O.Unwholesome practices by Butchers during meat processing at the Lafenwa Abattior: Public health implication.
4. Adebowale, O.O., Kehinde, O.O., Akinkuotu, O.A., Ojo, O.E and Akinduti, P.A.Microbiological quality and some physical parameters of different water sources to a Municipal Abattoir in Abeokuta.
5. Kehinde, O.O., Adebowale, O.O., Olaogun, O.M and Olukunle, J.O : Situation of Rabies in a South Western Nigeria: A retrospective study ( 1997-2007).
6. Kehinde,O.O., Adebowale, O.O., Ajayi, O.L., Akinloye, A.K and Olurode, S.A.:Dicephalus and Diporosopus Foetus; Gross and Radiological observations in WhiteFulani.
7. Ajayi, O.L., Oyewusi, I.K., Oyekunle, M.A.,Adebowale,O.O., Omotainse, S.O.,Olaniyi,M.O and Biobaku, K.T.: Enzootic Nasal Adenocarcinoma: Cytological and Clinicopathological Observations in a West African Dwarf Goat in Nigeria.
Last Updated on March 23, 2012 by admin