1. HASSAN O. T. (1997) : Economy of Production of Growing Pigs Fed Diets Containing Varying Levels of Cassava Peels and Palm Kernel Meal (M. Sc. Dissertation), Department of Animal Science, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
2. HASSAN O. T. (1994) Production and Reproductive performance of Breeds Rabbit (B. Sc. Project Report ) Department of Animal Production, Ogun State University, Ago Iwoye.
ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNAL
1. AKINFALA, E. O., HASSAN O. T. AND TEWE O. O. (2001) : Performance and Economy of Production of Growing Pigs Fed vary level of palm Kernel Meal and Cassava Peels in the Humid Tropics. Tropical Journal of Animal Science 4(1): 69-75.
2. SOKOYA, G. O., OLUWALANA, E. O. A. AND IREKHORE, O. T. (2006) Men’s Leisure and Women’s Multiple role Involvement in Rural Agribusiness : implications for Gender Sensitive Management Approach. Gender and Behaviour 4(2) : 882 – 885.
3. IREKHORE, O. T., BAMGBOSE, A. M. AND OLUBADEWA, G. A. (2006) Utilization of cassava peels as Energy Source for Growing Pigs : Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 5(10) : 849 – 851.
Last Updated on March 26, 2012 by admin