- Effects of fertilizer applications on the growth and yield of pepper cultivars under field conditions (Tests of Agrochemicals Vol. 25).
- Response of Chili pepper varieties of N.P.K. 15-15-15 fertilizer in south western Nigeria (In press)
- Effect of poultry manure on early growth of passion fruit (Passiflora edulis var. Flavicarpa). Paper represented at the 20th Annual conference of National Horticultural Society of Nigeria (HORTSON) May 14 – 17, 2002 at NIHORT, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Response of yellow passion fruit (Passiflora edulis var F. Flavicarpa) to organomineral fertilizer in an alfisol in South Western Nigeria. A Paper presented at 26th Annual Conference of National Horticultural Society of Nigeria (HORTSON) October 26 – 30 , 2008
- Passion for passion fruit. An Article published in Hortmagazine. A publication of Horticultural Society on Nigeria (HORTSON) No. 6, Vol. 1, October 2008. Pp. 20 – 21.
- Influence of Poultry manure and pruning of growth of yellow passion fruit. A Paper presented at the 4th Annual Conference of Organic Agriculture in tertiary Institution in Nigeria (OAPTIN) and 1st West African Summit on Organic Agriculture. November 17 – 21, 2008 at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Prevalence, Use and valuation of spices in south western Nigeria. A Paper presented at the 1st national Stakeholders workshop on spice held at National Horticultural research institute, Ibadan. December 1 – 4, 2008. Response of yellow passion fruits to fertilizer application (in Press
Last Updated on March 26, 2012 by admin