- 43rd Annual Conference of the Genetic Society of Nigeria. Genetic: A panacea for emerging challenges of life and environmental sciences. Held at University of Lagos. 7th-11th October, 2019.
- 1st Annual Conference of the Association of Seeds Scientists of Nigeria (ASSN): “Quality Seed: A panacea for sustainable agriculture in the 21st century” Held at International Scholars’ Centre Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Nigeria.6th -9th June, 2016.
- 38th Annual Conference of the Genetic Society of Nigeria on Genetics: Public Awareness and National Transformation. Held at main auditorium, Bishops Conference Center, Benin City, Edo State.19th – 23rd October, 2014.
- International Training Workshop on the Breeding Technology of Horticultural Crops. Held at Institute of Vegetable Flower, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Beijing, P.R of China.5th-25th, 2011.
- 34th Annual Conference of the Genetic Society of Nigeria on Genetics and Sustainable livelihood in a developing economy. Held at main auditorium, National Horticultural Research Institute, Idi-Ishin, Ibadan.19th – 24th Sep., 2010.
- 1st West African Summit and 4th National Conference on Organic Agriculture, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 17th- 21st Nov., 2008.
- 31stAnnual Conference of the Genetic Society of Nigeria on Genetics and Sustainable livelihood in a developing economy. Held at main auditorium, National Centre for Genetic Resource and Biotechnology, Moor Plantation, Ibadan.6th – 9th Nov., 2006.
- 1st Stakeholder Meeting of Seed Science Association of Nigeria (SSAN). Held at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Nigeria.5th-6th, 2006.
Last Updated on March 27, 2012 by FUNAAB