- Evaluation of Neem fertilizer with Poultry Droppings as an alternative to NPK (15:15:15) fertilizer for maize production, B. Tech. (Agronomy), LAUTECH, Nigeria.
- Evaluation of Plant characters associated with tuber yield in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz), M. Agric. (Plant Breeding), UNAAB, Nigeria.
- Ojo D. K., Omikunle O. A., Oduwaye O. A., Ajala M. O. and Ogunbayo S. A. 2006. Heritability, Character Correlation and Path Coefficient Analysis among Six Inbred-Lines of Maize (Zea mays L.). World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 2 (3): 352-358.
- Aremu, C. O., Ojo, D. K., Oduwaye, O. A. and Amira, J. O. 2006. Comparison of Joint Regression Analysis (JRA) and Additive Main Effect and Multiplicative Interaction (AMMI) model in the study of g x e interaction in soybean across two agroecological zones in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Genetics 20: 98-110.
- Ojo, D. K., Oduola, M. S. and Oduwaye, O. A. 2006. Graphical assessment of yield stability and adaptation in cowpeas (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp). Nigerian Journal of Genetics. 20: 22-32.
- Ojo, D. K., Amira, J. O. and Oduwaye, O. A. 2007. Genetic variability for Biological Nitrogen Fixation traits in tropical soybeans (Glycine max (L) Merr. Nature and Science 5 (1): 69 – 74
- Ojo, D. K. and Oduwaye, O. A. 2000. Inter character association of tuber yield and yield components in cassava (Manihot esculenta) Tropicultural (In press).