(A) In progress
- Response of growing and pregnant West African dwarf goats to different levels of DHA rich Algae biomass.
- Growth/reproductive performance and oxidative stress status of growing and pregnant West African dwarf goats fed diet containing different levels of Selenium, Vitamins C and E or their combinations
- Effect of diets supplemented with different copper sources (Conventional, Organic and Nano Cu) on the growth performance and oxidative stress biomarkers in West African dwarf goats.
- Response of West African dwarf goats to raw and fermented malted sorghum sprout.
- Performance characteristics and blood profile of goats reared under two on-farm management systems.
- Efficacy of Newbouldia Iaevis extract and nutrient density on gastrointestinal nematode in sheep managed semi-intensively.
- Effect of feed quality restriction on pregnancy, litter size and postpartum performance in WAD goat.