1. Workshop on maintenance culture and consciousness organized by the Equipment Maintenance Centre, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, February, 2010.
2. Training on skin snipping by World Health Organization/African Programme on Onchocerciasis control (WHO/APOC) for Epidemiological evaluation of Onchocerciasis December, 2009.
3. Training workshop on Advance Instrumentation and its sustainability organized by the Equipment Maintenance Centre, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 11th -13th March, 2009.
4. International Workshop on cassava small and medium scale enterprises at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (24th – 28th March, 2003).
5. 18th Annual National Conference of Nigeria Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) University of Maiduguri, Borno State with the theme: The Role of Science and Technology in the 21st Century in Nigeria (28th November – 1st December, 2000).
Last Updated on April 2, 2012 by admin