Undergraduate Level (1980 to date)
*Veterinary Helminthology to 300 and 400 level DVM students * Veterinary Protozoology and Entomology to 300 and 400 DVM students
* Introduction to Veterinary Parasitology to 300 level DVM students
* Introductory Parasitology to 200 level Agriculture students
Postgraduate Level (From 1984 to date)
* Parasite Immunology to MSc Microbiology students
* Diseases caused by Helminths to MSc Veterinary Parasitology and Zoology students.
* Diseases caused by Protozoa to MSc Veterinary Parasitology and Students
* Parasite Arthropods to MSc Veterinary Parasitoloty Students
* Laboratory Identification of Parasites to MSc Parasitology and students
* Wildlife Parasitology to MSc Veterinary Parasitology students
* Taxonomy of Veterinary Parasites to MSc Veterinary Parasitology students
* Parasite Immunology to MSc students in the College of Medicine (since 1995 to date).
* VPR 302 Introductory Veterinary Parasitology
Last Updated on April 2, 2012 by admin