· United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant on SMEDAN’s Support Services Needs Assessment and Capacities for Identified Clusters in Abeokuta Adire, Oshogbo Adire, IT Ikeja, Kaduna Metal and Wood and Inewi Motor Spare Parts 2005-2006.
· World Bank Consultant on Youth Unemployment in Nigeria, Agricultural Policies, etc 2003 to Date.
· Team Leader, PRIPODE “Study on Rural-Urban Migration, Environment and Sustainable Development: The Case of Lagos, Nigeria” 2003-2005 CICRED, FRANCETeam Leader, Environmental and Socio-economic Analysis of Pesticide Use in Cowpea Production in Nigeria. Organised Private Sector, Nigeria sponsored.
· Resource Person to the United Nations IDEP, Dakar, Senegal, 2001
· United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Award Winner, 2000
· American Biographical Institute’s MAN OF THE YEAR, 1999 and 2000 Millennium Medal of Honour.
· Nigerian Agricultural Merit Award (NAMA) Winner, 1992
· Fellow, Nigerian Farmers’ Institute (FNFI), 1992
· Abeokuta Junior Chambers’ Outstanding Young Person in Academic Leadership and Accomplishment, 1990.
· United States Department of Agriculture, Selected Author, 1986
· NISER Fellowship for Ph.D. at the University of Leeds, UK, 1979-1982
· Best Student in B.Sc. Research Project, Department of agricultural Economics, University of Ibadan, 1975
· Director of Finance, Zik Hall, University of Ibadan, 1973/74
Last Updated on April 2, 2012 by admin