- Integrated weed management in field& vegetable crops-Rice, Maize, Soybean Tomato, pepper, egg plant& cucumber.
- Integrated striga management in maize production.
- Use of selected cover crops for weed control in maize production.
- Effect of selected legumes on weed control in maize production.
- Use of organic manure, mulching, staking and trailing to boost tomato production.
- Effect of Inter- and intra-row spacing on weed control in groundnut and cowpea.
- Effect of organic manure& inter-row spacing on growth & yield of cucumber.
Last Updated on April 3, 2012 by admin