1. “A study of the drying characteristics of Benniseed”. M.Sc research. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile –Ife. 1992
2. “Investigation into the steam gelatinization of cassava cubes”. B.Sc project. University of Ife, Ile-Ife. 1987.
B Articles in Learned Journals
1. Sobukola O.P, O.U Dairo, and A.V Odunewu, 2008. Convective Hot Air Drying of Blanched Yam Slices. International Journal of Food Science and Technology( In press)
2. Sobukola O.P, O.U Dairo, T.T.Afe, and O.J. Coker. 2007. Water sorption Isotherm and crispiness of Fried Yam chips in the temperature range of 293K to 313K. International Journal of Food properties, 10(3): 561 – 575pp.
3. Sobukola O.P and O.U. Dairo, 2007. Modeling drying kinetics of fever leaves (ocimen viride) in a convective hot air drier. Nigerian Food Journal, 25(1): 145 – 153pp.
4. Sobukola O.P, O.U Dairo, L.O. Sanni, A.V. Odunewu, and B.O. Fafiolu, 2007.Thinlayer drying process of some leafy vegetables under open sun drying. Food science and Technology International, 13(1): 35 – 40pp.
5. Aviara, N.I, O.O.Ajibola and O.U Dairo, 2002. Thermodynamics of Moisture sorption in sesame seed. Bio-System Engineering. Vol. 83(1): 423 – 431pp
6. Dairo, O. U and O.O. Ajibola, 2001. Desorption Isotherm models of Sesame seed. ASSET. Vol. 1(2): 45 – 56pp.
7. Dairo, O.U and O.O. Ajibola. 1998. The relationship between equilibrium relative humidity and moisture content of sesame seed using vapour manometric method. Ife Journal of Technology. Vol. 8(1): 61 – 67 pp
8. Dairo, O.U and O.O. Ajibola. 1994. Resistance to airflow of bulk sesame seed. British Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. Vol. 58: 99 -105pp.
1. Olayanju T.M.A; Akinoso, A.A; Aderinlewo, A.A; Dairo, O.U and Ola I.A. 2009. Moisture Dependence of some Aerodynamic Properties of Benniseed. 3rd International conference on Science and National Development. February 2009. Abeokuta . Nigeria.
2. Sobukola O.P, O.U Dairo, and A.V Odunewu, 2007. Convective Hot Air Drying of Blanched Yam Slices. International Conference on Engineering Research and Development: Impact on Industry, 5th to 7th September 2006. Benin. Nigeria.
Last Updated on April 3, 2012 by admin