Conference and Workshops attended with dates
(1) Aina, A.B.J. 1987. Causes of failure in School Certificate Examination Agric. Science Practical. A paper presented at the Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Workshop held at Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo, Osun State, 1-2 April, 1987.
(2) College of Animal Science and Livestock Production, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta In-House Workshop on Problem-Oriented Agricultural Research Methodology, May – June, 1995.
(3) Association of Deans of Agriculture in Nigeria Universities Workshop on Problem-Oriented Research Methodology in Agriculture, held at Ogun-Oshun River Basin Development Authority, on 14-28, October, 1996.
(4) In-House Extension and On-Farm Adaptive Research (OFAR) Review organized by AMREC-UNAAB, 10 September, 1998.
(5) Annual Review and Planning Workshop on the Nationally-Coordinated Research Programmes organized by the National Animal Production Research Institute (NAPRI) held at NAERLS Conference Hall, Zaria, 28 to 29, September, 1998.
(6) Aina, A.B.J. 1998. Estimating the performance of West African Dwarf goats fed dietary salt levels. Proceedings of NSAP of 26th Annual Conference, 21st – 25th March, 1999 at Kwara Hotels, Ilorin.
(7) Aina, A. B.J. 2008. Conducting practical sessions: Training Workshop on ethics and ethos of Teaching in the University held at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta between 9th – 10th April, 2008.
Papers presented at Seminars
(a) At Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun
(1) Aina, A.B.J. 1984. Evaluation of utilization of the genetic aspect of some characteristics
of indigenous breeds of West African Dwarf goats. A Review. May 4, 1984 at the Oyo State College of Education, Ila-Orangun (OYSCE).
(2) Aina, A.B.J. 1986. An assessment of Oyo State Livestock Development Programme, its
activities, problems and prospects. 17th February 1986 at OYSCE, Ila-Orangun.
(3) Aina, A.B.J. 1987. Agricultural and Industrial Production Patterns and their implications for
the development of Nigeria. 15th April, 1987, OYSCE, Ila-Orangun.
(4) Aina, A.B.J. 1988. A preliminary study of the effect of forage availability on frequency of
browsing and grazing by sheep and goat in Ila-Orangun, OYSCE, 21st April, 1988.
(5) Aina, A. B.J. 1992. A preliminary study on growth and related parameters of broiler chicks
fed cassava peels containing rations. Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun (OSCE) 10th February, 1992.
(6) Aina, A.B.J. 1993. Effects of incorporating Cajanus cajan leaves into the ration of laying birds on
egg production and egg qualities. 27th May, 1993, OSCE, Ila-Orangun.
(b) At the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
(1) Aina, A.B.J. 1995. Effect of dietary Magnesium on serum Mg concentration and performance of female West African Dwarf goats.
Paper presented on 3rd July, 1995, at the COLANIM Staff Seminar, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Paper presented at the International Symposium
(1) Aina, A.B.J. 2007. Moving the Animal Industry Forward: The role of Agricultural Extension- An overview of Nigeria’s experience. An invited international symposium paper presented at the opening session of the 15th Biennial Conference of the Ghana Society of Animal Production, held at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Tech., Kumasi, Ghana, 1st – 4th August, 2007.
Extension activities: Staff Training and Technical Reports
(1) Resource Person, On-Campus Training Workshop for Livestock Farmers from some villages of Ogun State, organized by the AMREC of UNAAB, 30th June, 1994.
(2) Resource Person at the Off-Campus Training Workshop for Small Ruminant Farmers held at Ilewo-Orile on 29th October 1997. I presented papers on:
(a) Improved breeding and housing systems for small ruminants
(b) Low cost feeds and feeding methods for small ruminants.
(3) Principal Investigator of On-Farm Adaptive Research (OFAR) 1998 – 1999 on Effects of Dietary Salt (NaCl) levels on the performance of West African Dwarf goats fed cassava peels in Ilewo-Orile, Ibogun Church and Agbaje Village. The OFAR report has been submitted to AMREC.
(4) Resource Person in Pre-Season Training Workshop for Contact Farmers. I presented a paper on “Livestock Management Techniques and Health Care”. The training was held at Boodo Village in Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State on 3rd March, 1999.
(5) Aina, A.B.J., Oguntona, E.B. and Oresegun, K. 1999. Resource persons on Indigenous Agricultural Technology Transfer Workshop. A copy of the report of the Indigenous Health Care plus itl;s diskette has been submitted to AMREC.
(6) Resource person in annual Pre-season Training Workshop for contact farmers from April 19 – 21, 2005 at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Rural Extension Villages. The training was on livestock rearing and production to improve rural protein intake.
(7) Resource person, at 2011 AMREC pre-season Training workshop held on Thursday, April 28, 2011.
Last Updated on April 4, 2012 by admin