i. Research Completed:
1. Prevalence and pathological changes associated with retained (Cryptorchid) and descended testes (testicular hypoplasia; testicular atrophy; orchitis) in Nigerian Sahel goats.
2. Effect of magnesium sulphate supplementation on the pathogenicity of Trypanosoma brucei brucei infection in Albino rats
ii. Research Completed But Not Yet Published
1. Population characteristics of Sahel goat slaughtered in Maiduguri Metropolitant Abattoir
2. Prevalence and morphological pathology of Testicular hypoplasia in Sahel goats slaughtered in Maiduguri Metropolitant Abattoir
3. Prevalence and morphological pathology of cryptorchidism in Sahel goat slaughtered in Maiduguri Metropolitant Abattoir
4. Glomerulonephritis: Incidence and morphological pathology among exotic breeds of dog in Abeoukuta, Southwestern Nigeria.
5. Prevalence of avian salmonellosis among commercial poultry farms in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos states within southwestern Nigeria.
6. Frequency of isolation of Salmonella species from tissue samples of chickens collected at postmortem
7. Isolation and molecular characterization of Salmonella species associated with field cases of Avian Salmonellosis in Chicken in Abeokuta.
8. Antibiotic susceptibility and resistance of Salmonella species isolated from tissue samples of chicken collected at postmortem
9. Morphological pathology associated with field cases of avian salmonellosis in chickens reared on commercial poultry farms in Abeokuta.
10. Immunohistochemical studies on the organ specific distribution of Salmonella pathogen/antigen associated with avian salmonellosis in chickens.
11. Immunohistochemical studies on the rate of interaction of Salmonella species with host cells (epithelial cells, macrophages, lymphocytes and hepatocytes) in naturally infected chickens.
12. Avian salmonellosis: A leading cause of mortality among poultry diseases in commercial poultry farms in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states, within southwestern Nigeria.
13. Seasonal variation of field cases of avian diseases in commercial poultry farms in Abeokuta and environ.
14. Comparative pathology associated with field cases of Avian salmonellosis in chicks and adult chickens reared on intensive management system.
iii. Research in Progress:
1. Immunohistochemical studies on the pathology of field and experimentally induced avian salmonellosis in chicken, Around Ogun, Oyo, and Lagos within Southwestern Nigeria.
2. Salmonella serotypes associated with avian salmonellosis in chickens in Abeokuta southwestern Nigeria.
3. Field survey and effect of Zinc sulphate supplementation on the pathogenicity of Mange mite infestation in Red Sokoto Goat.
4. Prevalence and pathology of Bovine tuberculosis among cattle population Slaugtered in Abeokuta Abattoirs
Last Updated on April 4, 2012 by admin