(a) THESIS AND DISSERTATION
i. Olaniyi, M.O., (1990). Combination therapy of Diminazene Aceturate (BereniR) and Non-steroidal inflammatory drugs on trypanosomial infection in mice and rabbits. Unpublished DVM dissertation. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
ii. Olaniyi, M.O. (1998). Comparative haematology, biochemical changes and Dynamics of Erythrocyte membrane Sialic Acid in Experimental Trypannosoma Congelense and T brucei infections in sheep. Unpublished M. Vet. Sc. Thesis. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
(b) PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS
1. Ajayi, O.L, Olaniyi ,M.O., Oni, O.O., Mshebwala, F.M., and Oluwabi, T.M. (2013). Sperm granuloma in a Gobbler (Meleagris gallopavo). Trop. Vet. Vol.31(1). Pp 43-47.
2. Ajayi, O.L., Oyewusi, I.K., Olaniyi, M.O., Oyekunle, M.A., Jagun, A.T., Omotainse, S.O., Biobaku, K.T. and Kasali, O.B.(2013). Enzootic nasal Adenocarsinoma: Cytological and Clinicopathological observations in a West Afican Dwarf Goat. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa, Vol. 61 No.3. pp 331-336.
3. Ajayi, O.L., Adebiyi, A.A., Oni, O.O., Olaniyi. M.O. and Jagun, A.T (2012).Serological studies on fermented and Unfermented Cassava Diet in chickens. Bull. Anim.Hlth. Prod. Afr. Vol. 60. pp 469-480.
4. Akinloye, O.A. and Olaniyi, M.O. (2012) . Nephrotoxicity and Hepatotoxicity Evaluation in Wister Albino Rats to Nauclea latifolia Leaf Extracts.Pertanica J. Trop. Agric. Sci. 35(1): pp593-601
5. Takeet, M.I., Fagbemi, B.O., Olaniyi, M.O. and Takeet, O. V. A. (2012). Comparative study on haematological and plasma biochemical responses of rabbits to experimental single and mixed infection of Trypanosoma brucei and Trypanosoma congolense. Nigeria Veterinary Journal Vol. 33 (2) pp 462-474
6. Olaniyi M.O., Oyekunle M.A., Ajayi, O.L., Omotainse S.O., Sonibare, A.O., Talabi, A.O. and Alaka, O.O. (2012). Acute respiratory pathology associated with Mannheimia haemolytica in a herd of West African Dwarf Sheep. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa, Vol. 60 No.2. pp 119-125.
7. Olurode,S.A. Olaniyi, M.O.,Oloye, O.O.and Adeyeye, E.O. (2012). Survey of the abnormality of the genitalia of cows slaughtered in Lafenwa abattoir, Abeokuta. Bulletin Animal Health and Production in Africa, Vol. 60 No.2. pp 235-239
8. Akinloye, A. O. and Olaniyi, M.O. (2011); Hepatoprotective effect of Cajanus cajan on tissue defence system in D-galactosamine-induced hepatitis in rats. Turkish Journal of Biochemistry, 36(3), pp 237-241
9. Olaniyi, M.O., Akinyemi, A.A., Akande, F.A., Takeet M.I., Ajayi O.L. and Olugbogi E.I.(2010) Observations on the parasites and pathology of gastrointestinal tract of free-range chickens in Abeokuta, Southwestern Nigeria. Nig. Poultry Sc. Journal Vol.7 Pp 116-121
10. Ajayi, O.L., Omotainse, S.O., Antia, R.E., Akande, F.A., Olaniyi, M.O. and Kehinde, O.O. (2010). Heptatic histopathological changes in dog with natural Cappillaria heptatic infection in Nigeria. Nig Journal of Parasthology Vol. 30(1) Pp. 40-42.
11. Okediran B. Samuel, Ajibola E. Solomon, Thomas F. Clara, Abam O. Esther, Biobaku K. Talha, Olaniyi M. Olajire and S. Rahaman. (2010). Investigation on Subchronic Lead Intoxication on Blood Indices of Male Rats. Global Vet. 4(5) Pp 500-505.
12. Okediran, B.S., Ajibola, E.S., Olaniyi, M.O., Oladele, G.M. Thomas, F.C., Rahman,S.A. Adekunle, M.A. (2010) Haemological and Biochemical changes following lead Toxicity in Male Wistar Rats. Folia Vet, 54, (3) Pp. 126-129.
13. Olaniyi, M.O., Oloye, A.A., Alaka,O.O.,and Ajayi, O.L. (2009). Studies on disorders of cows slaughtered at Zuru, Kebbi State, Nigeria. Journal of Agric Sci. and Enviro. Vol.9 (2) pp 64-69
14. Thomas, F.C., Adeleye, O.E., AdenuAbi, O.T., Ajayi, O.L., Olaniyi M.O. and Adeleye., A.I., Agbaje M. (2009) Acquired incisor Malocclusion in an Adult rabbit Buck. A Case Report. Sc. World Journal Vol 4(3) Pp 29-30.
15. Taiwo, V.O., Olaniyi, M.O. and Ogunsanmi, A.O. (2003). Comparative plasma biochemical changes and susceptibility of erythrocytes to in-vitro peroxidation during experimental Trypanosome congolense and T brucei infections in sheep. Israel Journal of Vet. Med. Vol. 58, No. 4.pp. 1-7.
16. Olaniyi, M.O., Taiwo, V.O. and Ogunsanmi, A.O. (2001). Heamatology and Dynamics of Erythrocyte Membrane Sialic Acid Concentration During Experimental Trpanosoma congolense and T .brucei infections of sheep. J. Appl Anim. Res (20) pp 57-64.
17. Faleke, O.O., Olaniyi, M.O., Alaka, O.O., Ibrahim, M. and Akinloye, A.k. (2000). Preliminary Epidemiological Survey of Trichinosis in Giant Rats in Sokoto State. Nigeria, Sokoto Journal of Vet. Sc. Vol. 2, pp 47 – 49.
18. Akinloye, A.K., Jibrin R., Adedeji, O.S., Olaniyi, M.O. and Faleke, O.O. (2000). Incidence of Traumatic Ventriculitis in Apparently Health Nigerian Domestic Fowls (Gallus Gatlus. Domesticus) Slaughtered at Sokoto. Trop Vet. 18, pp. 174 – 149.
19. Ajagbonna, O.P., Olaniyi, M.O. and Ogunsan, E.A. (2000). Caprine Mastitis associated with Chromobacterium volaceum. Him. J. Env. & Zoo Vol. 14, pp167 – 168.
20. Alaka, O.O., Olaniyi, M.O., and Adeniran, G.A. (1999). An outbreak of lymphoproliferative disease syndrome in imported turkey in Nigeria. Israel Journal of Vet. Med. Vol. 54 (3), pp. 78 – 80.
21. Akinloye, A.K., Igbarha, O.O., Olaniyi, M.O. and Oke, B.O. (1999). Preliminary investigation on the effects of Bitter Kola (Garcinia kola) extract on Rabbit Testes and Epididymides, Trop. Vet. 18, pp. 49 – 54.
22. Ajagbonna, O.P., Olaniyi, M.O. and Alayande, M.O. (1995). Management of a case of pre-maturity in a calf. Hlm. J. Env. & Zool. Vol. 9, pp. 71 – 72.
REFERRED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
(i) Daramola, J.O., Abiona, J.A., Smith,O.F., Isah,O.A., Sowande, O.S., Olaniyi, M.O. and Olanite, J.A. (2014). Effect of Mucuna pruriens on Spermiograms of West African Dwarf Bucks. Proceeding of the 39th Conference, Nigeria Soc. For Anim.Prod. 16-19 March, 2014. Pp 87-90.
(ii) Ajibola, E.S., Okediran, B.S. Olaniyi, M.O., Ajayi, O.L.,Oluwole, O.A., Adebayo,
A.O.and Olude, M.A.(2007). Paraphimosis in a grower pig: case report. Book of proceeding of the 44th Annual Congress of the NigerianVeterinary Medical Association (NVMA). Remi-Adewumi, B.D., Hassan,A.Z. andOgo, I.N. edt. 22nd-25th sept 2007 pp 209-211
(iii) Ajayi, O.L., Omotainse, S.O., Olaniyi,M.O.,Fasina, O.O., Oluwole ,O.A., Makinde, A.F.and Oyewusi,I.K. (2007). Patent Ductus Arteriosus with glomerular mesangiolysis in a calf in Nigeria. Book of proceedind of the 44th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA). Remi-Adewumi, B.D., Hassan,A.Z. and Ogo, I.N. edt. 22nd-25th Sept. 2007 pp 209-211
(iv) Oyekunle, M.A., Talabi, A.O., Olaniyi, M.O., Abiola, J.O., Makinde, G.E.O., Akinleye, S.O., Adeleke, G.A., Ettu, r.O. and Ajibola, O.A. (2006). The recent outbreak of African Swine Fever (ASF) in Yewa division of Ogun State. Book of proceeding of the 32nd Animal Conference of the Nigerian Society of Animal Production. Agiaing E.S., Agwunobi, L.N. and Olawoyin, O.O. Edt. Calabar, 2007, pp. 39 – 41.
(vi) Talabi, A.O., Oyekunle, M.A., Olaniyi, M.O., Alaka, O.O., Falake, O. O., and
Alayande, M.O. (2002). Anthelmintic resistant strain of Haemoncus spp in a bull. Fanimo, O.O. and Olanite, J.A. Edt. Book of Proceeding, 7th Annual Conference of Animal Science Ass. Of Nigeria (ASAN): Sept. 16 – 19, pp. 60 – 62.
(vii) Ajagbonna, O.P., Olaniyi, M.O. (1999). Combination Therapy of Diminazene Aceturate (BerenilR) and Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs on Trypanosomal infection in mice and rabbits. J.K. Joseph, B. Awosanya, D.F., Apata, M.A., Belewu, J.O., Atteh and K.L., Ayorinde, Edt. Book of Proceeding 26th Nigeria Annual Society of Animal Production (NSAP) Conference. Pp. 366 – 367.
CLINICAL PRESENTATION (UNPUBLISHED)
Olaniyi, M.O. (2005). Avain Mycoplasmosis: Current trends in Diagnosis, Control and Prevention. Paper presented at Veterinary Clinicians’ Forum of the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
JOURNAL ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW
(i) Olaniyi M.O. (2010): Comparative changes in serum electrolytes, Urea and creatinine levels during Experimental Trypanosoma congolense and T brucei infections in sheep. Small Ruminants Research.
Last Updated on April 4, 2012 by admin