1. Solanke O.E. (2002): Kinetics of Vitamin C degradation in some Nigeria leafy vegetable during bleaching. Unpublished B.Sc. Degree project, university of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
2. Kajihausa. O.E. (2009): Nutrients contents and thermal Degradation of vitamins in organically grown fluted pumpkin (Telfairia occidentalis) leaves. MSc. Research work, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Journal Articles in Print
3. Solanke, O.E and Awonorin, S.O (2002): Kinetics of Vitamin C degradation in some Nigeria leafy vegetable during blanching. Nigerian Food Journal, 20: 24- 32. http://www.ajol.info/journals/nifoj
4. Kajihausa, O.E., Sobukola O. P., Idowu, M. A. and Awonorin, S. O. (2010): Nutrient Contents and Thermal Degradation of vitamins in organically grown fluted pumpkin (Telfairia occidentalis) Leaves. International Food Research Journal 17, 795-807. http://www.ifrj.upm.edu.my
5. Sobukola, O.P., Adeniran, O.M., Odedairo, A.A. Kajihausa, O.E. (2010). Heavy metal levels of some fruits and leafy vegetables from selected markets in Lagos, Nigeria. African Journal of Food Science 4(2), 389-393. http://www.academicjournals.org/ajfs
Edited Conference Proceeding:
*1. Kajihausa, O.E. and Shodimu, O.A.(2011). Functional Properties of Defatted and Undefatted Sesame Seed Flours. In: Value Addition to Nigerian Food Raw Materials: A Panacea for National Food Seccurity and Poverty Reduction. J.O. Abu (Ed). Proceedings of the 35th Annual Conference/AGM of the Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology. Pp. 330-331.
Last Updated on April 4, 2012 by admin