- Busari, L.D., Olowe,V.I.O., Yusuf, I.A and Idowu, A.A. (1998): Research on Sesame Agronomy in Nigeria In: S.M. Misari, A.A. Idowu and L.D. Busari (eds.). Pre-workshop Proceedings of 1st National Beniseed Workshop held at N.C.R.I., Badeggi. 3rd – 6th March, 1998. 75 – 85.
- Olowe, V.I.O. and Olayanju T.M.A. (2005) Production and Industrial Potentials of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in the transition zone of Nigeria. In: A.A. Olufayo, O.A. Fagbenro, O. Ajayi, M.O. Olaniyi, K.O. Ogunjobi, E.A. Ajayi and K.E. Alowolodu (eds.) International Conference on Science and Technology held at FUT, Akure. 14th – 19th August, 2005. pp 311-315
- Olasantan, F.O., Babalola, O.A. Olowe, V.I.O, Phillip, B.B, Olowookere F.A and Aiyelaagbe, I.O.O. (2006) Growth and Yield Performances of Tomatoe, Okra and Peper in Soil amended with Compost under field and greenhouse conditions In: J.A. Okogun, O.O. AdeOluwa and J.A. Adediran (eds) Proceedings of the 2nd National Conference on Organic Agriculture in Nigeria, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. 27th November – 1st December., 2006.
- Olowe, V.I.O (2007). Allelopathic potential of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) and its implication in organic intercropping systems. In H.M. Tukur, W.A. Hassan, A. Singh and A.I. Yakubu (eds). Proceedings of the 3rd National Conference of OAPTIN, held on 11-15th Nov. 2007 at Usman Danodio University, Sokoto. 138-141.
- Olowe, V.I.O., Enikuomehin, O.A, Adeyemo, A.Y, Adebimpe, O.A, Adeniregun, O.O, and Abiala, M. (2009). Climatic variability and sunflower yield in the transition zone of south west Nigeria. In J.C. Obiefuna, A.B.I. Udedibie, G.E. Osuji, M.C. Ofor, D.I. Osuigwe, E.U Onweremadu and E.B. Etuk (eds). Proceedings of 5th National conference of OAPTIN held at Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria. on Nov. 15 – 19, 2009. 14 – 20.
- Olowe, V.I.O., Alebiosu, M.A and Adeyemo, Y.A. (2011). Yield and yield attributes of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) sown after sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in an organic crop rotation system. In Daniel Neuhoff, Niels Halberg, Ilse A. Rasmussen, John Hermansen, Charles Ssekyewa and Sang Mok Sohn (eds). Proceedings of the Third Scientific Conference of ISOFAR tagged “Organic is Life – Knowledge for tomorrow held on 28 September 01 October, 2011 in Namyangu /Republic of Korea. 300-303.
- Olowe, V.I., Enikuomehin, O.A, Aina, T and Bello, O. (2014). Potentials of organic sesame production in humid tropical Africa. In Rahmann, G and Aksoy, U (eds). Proceedings of the 4th ISOFAR Scientific Conference tagged “Building Organic Bridges” held on 13 – 15 Oct. 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey 831 – 834.
- Olowe, V.I., Adejuyigbe, C, Oshundiya, F, Ajibde, O, Adeboye, O and Bakare, J.(2014). Agronomic performance of soybeans (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) in an organic crop rotation system. In Rahmann, G and Aksoy, U (eds). Proceedings of the 4th ISOFAR Scientific Conference tagged “Building Organic Bridges” held on 13 – 15 Oct. 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey 835 – 837.
- Akpojotor, E and Olowe V.I.O (2016). Appropriate nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P) fertilizer regime for sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in the humid tropics. In Kaya, Y and Hasancebi, S (eds) Proceedings of 19th International Conference on Sunflower held in Edirne, Turkey on May 29 to June 3, 2016. 932 – 941.
- Olowe, V.I.O and Adejuyigbe, C.O. (2016). Agronomic performance of sunflower (Helianthus annuus) in an organic crop rotation system in the humid tropics. In Kaya, Y and Hasancebi, S (eds) Proceedings of 19th International Conference on Sunflower held in Edirne, Turkey on May 29 to June 3, 2016. 843 – 949.
- Victor Idowu Olowe, Patience Odueme, James Fadeyi, Ganiyu Adisa. (2017). Appropriate time to apply organic fertilizer to sesame and soybean in the humid tropics. G. Rahmann, C. Andres, A.K. Yadav, R. Ardakani, H.B. iculBabalad, N. Devakumar, S.L. Goel, V. Olowe, N. Ravisankar, J.P. Saini, G. Soto, H. Willer (eds.). Proceedings of Scientific Track “Innovative Research for Organic Agriculture 3.0” of the 19th Organic World Congress, New Delhi, India, November 9-11, 2017 Organized by ISOFAR, NCOF and TIPI. 228-231.
- Olowe, V.I.O., Fadeyi, J, Odueme, P and Aderonmu, D. (2017). Application of foliar organic fertilizer enhanced sunflower seed yield in the humid tropics. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Organic Agriculture in the Tropics: State-of-the-Art, Challenges and Opportunities “Orgatrop2017” (eds) Pulunga, N.A, Devangsari, I.M, Kusumawarddani, P.N held at Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyatartas on August 20-24, 2017. 43-50.
Papers Presented during Training Courses:
- Olowe, V.O. (1990): Agronomic Practice – Soybean Production in Nigeria. In: Proceedings of the North Central Zonal In-Services Training organized by the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services at NCRI, Badeggi, Niger State. (11 – 14 June, 1990) NAERLS Training Manual, 85 – 93.
- Olowe, V.O. (1991): “How to Grow Soybean”. In: Proceedings of the National Training Courses in Agriculture for Youth Self-Employment – Titled: “Production and Proceeding of Soybeans and Rice” and sponsored by the Youth Development Department, Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports, Lagos in cooperation with National Cereals Research Institute, Badeggi. 8th – 20th April, 1991. NCRI, Badeggi. Pg. 99 – 106.
- Olowe, V.O. (1991): Improved Management Practices for Legume Crops. In: Proceedings of North Central Zone In-Service Training organised by the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, NAERLS, at NCRI, Badeggi, Niger State. 26th – 29th March, 1991.
Chapter(s) in Book(s)
- Atungwu, J.J., Agbonahor, M.U, Aiyelaagbe, I.O.O and Olowe, V.I.O. (2016). Community-based farming scheme in Nigeria: enhancing sustainable agriculture. In A. Loconto, A.S Poist and P. Santtacolma (eds.) Innovative Markets for Sustainable Agriculture. How innovations in market institutions encourage sustainable agriculture in developing countries. FAO and INRA, Rome 2016. 57-78.
- Victor Olowe (2018) Improving organic agriculture in the developing world: Africa in Kӧpke, U. (ed.), Improving organic crop cultivation, Burleigh Dodds Science Publishing, Cambridge, UK (ISBN: 978 1 78676 184 2; www.bdspublishing.com)
- Onah, N.B., Ajayi-Obe, M.I., Giwa, R.I., Olowe, V.I.O., Alabi, L and Osho, S. (1991): The Status of Soybean Utilization in Kersy Children’s Home, Ogbomosho. In: S. Adjebeng-Asem (ed) Workshop Proceeding on Rapid Appraisal Training for Soybean Utilization Project Personnel in Nigeria and Chana held at IITA, Ibadan. 10th – 17th March, 1991. 80 – 105.
- Ibanga, U.I., Ndaeji, C.F., Olowe, V.I.O. and Ikejimba, D.U (1992): Status of Soybean Production. Proceeding and Utilization in Diko, Mungorota and Bida in Niger State of Nigeria (A Baseline Survey). In: S. Adjebeng Asem and S. Osho (eds) Baseline Survey Report (1991). An activity of the IDRC/IITA Soybean Utilization Project Phase II. 55 – 164.
- Contributor to Second Year Technical Report on Soybean Utilization in Nigeria. IDRC/IITA Soybean Utilization Project Phase II. 1st April, 1991 – 30th April, 1992.
- G.O. Obigbesan and V.I.O. Olowe: University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Research Abstracts Vol. I. A Synthesis of Performance Profile of Research Grants Recipients from December 1990 – December 1992. 51 pages.
Last Updated on April 30, 2019 by Oluseyi Olutunde