1. Oyekanmi A. A., Sakariyawo O. S., Aderibigbe S.G.,Okeleye K. A., and Okonji C.J. (2014). Effect of Agronomic Management Practices on the Grain Yield of Lowlwand Rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Rainforest Agro – Ecology of Nigeria. International Annual Meeting of American Society of Agronomy (Nov. 2 – 5, 2014), Long Beach, CA, USA.
2. Oyekanmi A. A., Sakariyawo O. S., Aderibigbe S. G., Okeleye K. A., and Okonji C.J. (2014) Effect of Compost and Nitrogen Fertilizer Rates on Agronomic Performances of Upland NERICA Rice Varieties in Rainforest Agro – Ecology of Nigeria. International Annual Meeting of American Society of Agronomy (Nov. 2 – 5, 2014), Long Beach, CA, USA.
3. Lawal, O.I., Atayese, M.O., Oyekanmi, A.A., Sakariyawo, O.S., Aderibigbe, S.G., Adeyemi, O.R. Growth, yield and physiological efficiency of maize (Zea mays L.) as influenced by compost rates in an organic based cropping system. 2nd African Organic Conference, (2-4 May, 2012), Lusaka, Zambia.
4. Aderibigbe, S.G., Sakariyawo, O.S., Soretire, A.A., Otaiku, A.A., Oyekanmi, A.A., Soremi, P.A.S. Effects of time and rate of application of organo-mineral fertiliser on the performance of open pollinated maize (Zea mays) in south western Nigeria.10th National Conference on Organic Agriculture Project in Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria, (17 – 20th November, 2014),
5. Sakariyawo, O.S., Okeleye, K.A., Atayese, M.O., Oyekanmi, A.A., Aderibigbe, S.G., Okonji, C.J., Ogundaini, O.G., Soremi, P.A.S., Olagunju, S.O. Performance of some selected NERICA rice inoculated with Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Fungi (AMF) under double cropping system in the rainforest transitory zone of Nigeria.3rd Africa Rice Congress, (21 – 24th October0, Yaounde, Cameroon,
6. Adeyemi, O.R., Atayese, M.O., Oyekanmi, A.A., Sakariyawo, O.S., Lawal, O.I., Aderibigbe, S.G. and Tella, O.V. Crop performance and weed control efficacy of sweet potato as influenced by maize cultivars and organic manure in maize/sweet potato intercrop. 39th Annual Conference- Restrategising Weed Management for Attainment of Food Security and Environmental Sustainability, (30th of Oct. – 2nd of Nov, 2011), Abeokuta. pp 34.
Last Updated on April 18, 2019 by FUNAAB