* F. K. Salako, P. O. Dada, J. K. Adesodun, F. A. Olowokere, and I. O. Adekunle: Variation in soil strength, bulk density and gravel concentration along a toposequence in Abeokuta, south-western Nigeria. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 2007, 45, 643–650.
* Salako F.K., Dada P.O., Adejuyigbe C.O., Adedire M.O., Martins O. Akwuebu C.O. and Williams O.E. Soil Strength and Maize yield after Topsoil Removal and Application of Nutrient Amendment on a Gravelly Alfisol Toposequence. Soil and Tillage Research 94. (2007) 21-35. www.elsevier.com/locate/still
* Salako F.K., Adejuyigbe C.O., Dada P.O., Oriaku O.C., Martins O., and Adedire M.O., Soil Aggregates Stability as influenced by topsoil removal, Nutrient Amendment and slope position under maize cultivation in Abeokuta, southwestern Nigeria. Proceedings of the 29th Annual conference of Soil science Society of Nigeria. Dec. 6-10th 2004.
* Soil Strength and Maize root growth in relation to topsoil removal and nutrient amendment on an Alfisol Toposequence. M. Agric Dissertation. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Nigeria. August 2005.
* Assessment of On-farm Travel Characteristics of the Small-Scale Farmers. B.Eng. Dissertation. University of Ilorin. February 1997.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin