Projects and Dissertation
1. Oyekunle O. (1988): “Inheritance of Maturity and other traits in Cowpea Vigna unguiculata (L) Walp.
2. Oyekunle O. (1992): “Effect of OGADEP Radio Farm Broadcast “Agbe Afokosoro” on farmers in Obafemi Owode LGA of Ogun State.
3. Oyekunle O. 91997): “A study of the Linkages in the Delivery of Technologies on the Various Agricultural Subject Matters in Ogun State, Nigeria.
4. Oyekunle O. (2001)” Relevance of Mass Communication Theories to rural development Practices; A case study of Diocesan Agricultural Department of Agricultural Development Project, Ijebu-Ode, of Ogun State, Nigeria.
5. Oyekunle O. (2006): “Evaluation of the use of Extension Guide and Radio as Media of Agricultural Information dissemination in Ogun State, Nigeria.
Articles in Learned Journals
6. Farmers’ use of Extension guide as a medium of Agricultural Information in Ogun State, Nigeria. Asset Journal, UNAAB 2008, Vol. 2 No. 1
7. Impact of National Fadama Development Project II on Small Scale Farmers’ income in Ogun State: Implications for Agricultural Financing in Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable development in Africa. Vol. 10 No. 3 2008
8. Extension Agents’ Awareness of ICT potentials and Training needs on usage for improved extension Service delivery in Selected States of Southwest, Nigeria. Asset Journal, UNAAB
Training and Workshops Attended
9. Practical Training Course in Horticultural Crop Production at the National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT) Ibadan, Nigeria: 21st – 30th Oct. 1992.
10. In-house Research Extension Review Meeting, organized by Agricultural Media resources and Extension Centre (AMREC), University of Agricultural, Abeokuta (UNAAB). 3rd & 4th May, 2005
11. Extension Orientation Workshop for Academic Staff, organized by the Agricultural media resources and Extension Center (AMREC), University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 18th and 19th April, 2006
12. D.A. Adegbite, A.O. oloruntoba, K.O. Adubi, O.Oyekunle and S.B. Sobanke: “Impact of National Fadama development Project II on Small Scale farmers’ Income in Ogun State: Implications for Agricultural Financing in Nigeria. Journal of sustainable development in Africa (Vol. 10, No. 2008)
13. O.Oyekunle, S.O. Apantaku, K.Adebayo and T.A. Azeez: “farmers’ use of Extension guide as a medium of Agricultural Information in Ogun State, Nigeria
14. B.T. Isiaka, O.A. Lawal-Adebowale and O.Oyekunle: “Agricultural Extension Agents’ Awareness of ICT Potential and training Needs on Usage for Improved Extension Service Delivery in selected States of Southwest Nigeria.
15. Oyekunle, O. (2011) Influence of multimedia advertisement on farmers’ patronage and use of agricultural inputs and services in Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State. MOOR Journal of Agricultural Research. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Last Updated on April 5, 2012 by admin