- Adejuyigbe, C. O. and O. C. Akanji: (2005) Microarthropod population and chemical properties of soils under varying management and environmental conditions in southwestern Nigeria: Proc.29th Annual Conference of the Soil Science Society of Nigeria, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. December 6-10th, 2004. Pp. 147-151.
- Salako, F. K., C. O. Adejuyigbe, P. O. Dada, O. C. Oriaku, M. O. Adedire and O. Martins: (2005). Soil aggregate stability as influenced by topsoil removal, nutrient amendment and slop position under maize cultivation in Abeokuta: Prc. 29th Annual Conference of the Soil Science Society of Nigeria, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. December 6-10th, 2004. Pp. 281-285.
- Adejuyigbe C. O. and J. K. Adesodun (2006): Effect of organic amendments on soil microarthropod population, N-mineralization and induced-metals in soil polluted with spent petroleum oil: Proc. 1st national Conference of the Organic Agriculture Project in Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria (OAPTIN) held at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria, 25-28th October, 2005. Pp. 99-105.
- Adesodun,J. K., C. O. Adejuyigbe, S. A. Fasasi and I. O. O. (2007. :Soil organic matter pools and aggregate stability of an Alfisol amended with pig-composted manure: 3rd national Conference on Organic Agriculture in Nigeria held at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria, 11-15th November, 2007 (Accepted).
- Adejuyigbe, C. O., (2008): Soil fertility maintenance for organic food protection in Nigeria: Prospectus and challenges: Seminar presented at Coventry University, UK during a study Tour on Organic Agriculture. October 1-19, 2007.
- Adejuyigb, C. O., O. E. Fasan, I. O. O. Aiyelaagbe, J. K. Adesodun and S. O. Adigbo (2006): Nitrogen Mineralization in soil fertility with varying levels of composted pig manure under organic maize production: 2nd National Conference on Agriculture in Nigeria held at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. 27th November to 1st December, 2006.
- Adejuyigbe, C. O. (2002): Use of cover crops and crops residue in soil fertility management: principles and practice: Training document for a Short Course on Low External Input Fertility Management, organized by the AMREC, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. February 26-28th, 2002.
- Adejuyigbe. C. O., (2002): Integrated plant nutrient system (IPNS): A Short Course on Low External Input Fertility management, Organized by The AMREC, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. February 26-28th, 2002.
- Tian, G., F. K. Salako, C. O. Adejuyigbe, J. A. Olimah, and B. T. Kang. (1999): Biological Restoration of soil Productivity in the Humid tropics: The use of planted fallows on a degraded Alfisol: 10th International Soil Conservation Organisation Conference, May 23-27, 1999. West Lafayette, Indiana, USA..
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin