Thesis and Dissertation
- Soretire A. A. 1995. Effect of Sources and Rates of Phosphorus Application on Phosphate Forms in the Soil. Unpublished B.Agric. Project, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
- Soretire A. A. 2000. Evaluation of Rhizobium Carriers for Effective Inoculant. Unpublished M. Agric. Thesis, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
- Aromolaran A. B., Soretire A. A., Aromolaran S. A., Enilolobo O. S., Fashola S. O. and Adebisi M. A. 2001. Soil Sustainability and Indigenous Soil Management Practices among Food Crop Farmers in Ogun State – Journal of Environmental Extension Vol. 2: No.1: 102-116.
- Soretire A. A., Adetiloye P. O. and Adetunji M. T. 2002. Effect of Different Inoculant Carriers on the Performance of Six Soyabean Cultivars in Sterilized and Non-Sterilized Soils. Asset Series A 2 (2): 119-125
- Soretire A. A., M. T, Adetunji and Salawu A. 2005. Appraisal of Some Indices for Predicting Nitrogen Need of Maize. Nigerian Journal of Soil Science 15(1):123-28.
- Adetunji, M. T., Atayese, M. O. and Soretire, A. A. 2005. Relative Effectiveness of Three Phosphate Rock Samples for Maize and Soybean Production. Nigerian Journal of Soil Science 15 (2): 77-83.
- Adesodun, J. K., M. O. Atayese, T. A. Agbaje, B. A. Osadiaye, O. F. Mafe and A. A. Soretire. 2009. Phytoremediation potentials of Sunflowers (Tithonia diversifolia and Helianthus annuus) for metals in soils contaminated with zinc and lead nitrates. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. – In press. (Abstract)
Adesodun J.K., Soretire A. A. and Oyegoke C.O. Response of Soyabean (Glycine max. L.) to Bioremediation Scheme in a Tropical Alfisol with Waste-lubricating Oil. Nigerian Journal of Soil Science.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin