- 1st Information Security Conference (InfoSeC 2017) organised by Information Technology Systems Security Professional (An Interest group of Nigeria Compter Society (NCS)October, 20-21. Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Conference Centre, Ikeja, Lagos. A Two-Ended Trust Management Architecture for Cloud Database Service, Ikeja, Lagos, Pg. 20-24.
- IEEE Technically Sponsored SAI Intelligent Systems Conference. Resolving DRDoS Attack in Cloud Database Service Using Common Source IP and Incremental Replacement Strategy. September, 21-22. London, UK. Pg. 1-8.
- Fifth Conference in Software Technologies and Processes (STeP 2016). Call Response Rate as Baseline for Detecting DRDoS Ataack in Cloud Database Service. Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany. May 2016. Pg. 49- 60.
- 1St International Conference on Applied Information Technology (AIT 2015) held at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Availability Architecture for Distributed Databases against Byzantine Failure. Nigeria. Pg. 12-17.
- 1st International Conference on Advanced Computerized Systems and Emerging Technologies ICACSET 2014) held at Babcock University, Ilishan, Ogun State, Nigeria, between Nov.30-Dec. 3, 2014. O. Awodele and Ogbonna, A. C.(Eds.) pp.103-109
- 11th International Conference of Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) held between July 24-July 26, 2013 in Ilesa,Osun State, Nigeria. C.O. Uwadia, Aderounmu, A. A. and Sodiya, A. S. (Eds.) 3-10.
- 4th International Conference on Computational Aspects of Social Networks(CASON 2012) held at Sao Carlos Brasil, C. Andre and Ajith, A.(Eds.) 283-290. Published by IEEE. Available Online at ieeeexplore.ieee.org.
- 4th International Conference on ICT Applications “AICTTRA 2009” on Application of Information Technologies to Teaching,Research, and Administration. organized by Obafemi Awolowo University in conjunction with Melon Carnegie , U.S.A. between 28th-30th September, 2009.
Last Updated on May 15, 2019 by Oluseyi Olutunde