In Learned Journals
1. Adekunle, I.M and Onianwa, P.C.(2001): Functional group characteristics of humic and fulvic acids extracted from some agricultural wastes. Nigerian Journal of Science 35 (1): 15-19.
2. Adekunle, I. M., Olajitan, A.T and Adekunle A.A. (2002): Detoxification of polluted water with activated wood carbon adsorbent. Nigeria Journal of Engineering Research and Development 1 (2): 10-15.
3. Adekunle, I.M., and Akinyemi, M.F. (2004): Lead levels of certain consumer products in Nigeria: a case study of smoked fish food from Abeokuta. Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology. 42: 1463- 1468.
4. Adekunle, I.M., Delay, M and Frimmel F.H. (2004): Elutionsversuche zur Bestimmung der Freisetzung Anorganischer stoffe aus Abfallmaterialien (Leaching test to determine the release of inorganic compounds from waste material). Wissenschaftliche Abschlussberrichte, Internationales Seminar fuer Forschung und Lehre in Chemieingenieurwissen, technischer und physikalischer Chemie, Universitaet Karlsruhe, Germany 39: 5-14.
5. Adekunle, I.M., Oguntoke, O and Akinyemi, M.F. (2004): Processing techniques and atmospheric exposure of smoked fish on consumer health: Implications on food security. Journal of farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
6. Adekunle, I.M., Arowolo, T.A., Omoniyi, I.T and Olubambi. O.T. (2007): Risk assessment of aquatic lives exposed cassava (Mannihot esculanta Crantz) effluent using Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) and African mud catfish (Clarias gariepinus). Chemistry and Ecology 23 (5); 1-10.
7. Adekunle, I.M., Arowolo, T.A., Ndahi, N.P.,Bello, B and Owolabi, D.A. (2007): Chemical characteristics of humic acids in relation to lead, copper and cadmium level in contaminated soilof southwest Nigeria, Annals of Environmental Science, North Eastern University, Boston, Massachusetts USA, 1: 23-34.
8. Babalola,O.O., Adekunle, I.M., Okonji, R.E., Ejim-Eze, Eand Terebo, O.(2007):Selected heavy metals in blood of male Nigeria smokers. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 10 (20): 3730- Adekunle, I.M., Adekunle, A.A 3733.
9. Adekunle, I.M., Banjoko, O. (2006): Toxicological assessement of groundwater quality in a typical Adekunle, I.M., Adekunle, A.A Adekunle, I.M., Adekunle, A.A rural settlement of south west Nigeria. Journal of water and Environmental Technology, Nigeria Society of Engineers (In Press). Approximate page volume, 12.
10. Adekunle, I.M., Adekunle, A.A and Lanre- Iyanda T.Y. (2006): Migration profile of As, Cd, Cr and Pb in Montmorillonite clay liner for effective land fill construction in Nigeria. Journal of water and Environmental Technology, Nigerian Society of Engineers (In Press). Approximate page Volume 10.
11. Adekunle, I.M., Adekunle A.A., Adamson, I and Sigbeku, O.B. (2007): Phosphate removal from waste water by chemical precipitation method. Journal of Agricultural and Environment Engineering Technology, University of Port Harcourt, Nigerian, (In Press). Approximate Page Volume: 10 Pages.
Edited/ Referred Conference Proceedings
12. Adekunle, A.A., Adekunle, I.M and Ndahi, N.P. (2003): Solid organic waste management by combustion: Implication on the metals is the environment. Harvey, P 29TH Water, Engineering and Developmrnt Center (WEDC),Loughbrough Univesity Iternational Conference” Towards the Millennium Development Goals,Action for water and Environmental Sanitation”, Abuja, Nigeria, pp 3-5.
13. Adekunle, I.M., Ndahi, N.P., Adekunle, I.O.and Akinbowale, A.A. (2005): Soil organic amendment affect soil factor and heavy metal availability. Olasantan F.O., Aiyelaagbe , I.O.O.,Olowe, V.I.O Phillip, B.B.(Eds). Proceedings of the 1st National Conference on Organic Agriculture in Nigeria, University of Agriculture Abeokuta, October 25-28,pp. 175-182.
14. Adekunle, I.M., Ndahi, N.P., Lanre- Iyanda, Y.A and Oyende, D.O.(2005): Mobilizationn of lead and copper in soil by organic soil amendment. Olasanta , F.O., Aiyelaagbe, I.O.O, Olowe, V.I.O., Philip, B.B. (Eds). Proceedings of the 1st National Conference on Organic Agriculture in Nigeria, University of Agriculture Abeokuta ,October 25-28, pp. Abeokuta ,October 25-28, pp. 183-190.
15. Adekunle, I.M and Adekunle, A.A. (2006): Creating awareness on solid waste re-use as organic fertilizer in Nigeria. Imobvare, E. (Ed). Proceeding of the 4th Annual National Conference of the Senate on the Nigerian Environment, held at Port Harcourt, July 5-7, pp. 126-132.
16. Adekunle, I.M., Olagundudu, S.O and Ogunleye, O.O. (2006): Influence of humic acid on plant metal uptake and translocation. Frimmel, F.H., Abbt-Braun, G.(Eds). Proceedings of the 13th International Conference of the International Humic Substance Society (IHSS), Held at University of Karlsruhe, Germany, July 30 to August 4, 45 (1): 433-436.
17. Adekunle, I.M., Akinola, O.A and Kuyoro, M.A.(2006): Role of humic acid on metal accumulation in plant tissue. Frimmel, F.H., Abbt-Brau, G (Eds). Proceedings of the 13th International Conference of the International Humic Substance Society (IHSS), held at University of Karlsruhe, Germany. July 30 to August 4, 45
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin