*. J. Nehinbe, O. Folorunso and A.T. Akinwale (2004), Combating Banking Fraud Committed through the back-end of Banking Application, International Centre for Mathematical and Computer Science, pg 81-89, Nigeria
- Akinwale A.T., Ibharalu F.T. and Arogundade O. T. (2006), Comparative Analysis of Artificial Neural Network Back Propagation Algorithm and Statistical Least Square Method in Stock Prediction using Nigerian Stock Exchange Market, Proceeding of 2nd Conference on Science and Natural Development, UNAAB, pg 57-61, Nigeria
- Arogundade O.R., Akinwale A.T., Adekoya A.F. and Ladeinde A. (2008), Simulation of National Income Accounting using Information Technology, 22nd National Conference Proceeding of Nigeria Computer Society, Vol. 19 pp 267-270, Nigeria
- Adekoya A.F, Akinwale A.T., Arogundade O.T. and Ojo O. (2008), Design and Implementation of a Web-Based Tourism Information System, 22nd National Conference Proceeding of Nigeria Computer Society, Vol. 19 pg 262-266, Nigeria
- Sodiya A.S., Akinwale A.T. and Onashoga S.A. (2008), A Framework for Mixed Cropping Decision Support System, 22nd National Conference Proceeding of Nigeria Computer Society, Vol. 19 pg 181-186, Nigeria
- Adekoya A.F., Akinwale A.T. and Oke O.E. (2008), A Medical Expert System for Managing Tropical Diseases, In Science and National Development: Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Science and National Development, pg 74-86, Nigeria
- Adekoya Adebayo, Akinwale Adio and Okesola Adebayo (2008), A Genetic-Based Career Advisory Expert System, In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Application of ICT to Teaching, Research and Administration ( AICTTRA 2008), OAU, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, pg 143-149
- Adewole A.P., Akinwale A.T. and Omokanye B.M. (2008), A Consulting Information and Communication Technologies Teacher Model for Teaching Secondary School Curriculum, Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Science and National Development, pg 38-46, Nigeria
- Onashoga S.A., Akinwale A.T., Sodiya A.S. and Akinlawon O.J. (2008), Analysis of the Performance of Employed it Graduates at different Higher Level of Education, Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Science and National Development, pg 68-73, Nigeria
- Arogundade O.T. and Akinwale A.T. (2009), On the Application of Prim’s Algorithm to a Profit-Oriented Transportation System in Rural Areas of Nigeria, Proceedings on World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 37, ISSN 2070-3740, pg 1295-1306, Turkey
- *Arogundade O. T., Akinwale A.T., Jin Z, and Yung X, G, (2011), Enhancing use cases for deployed information system security threats identification in BIR 2011. Proceedings of the 10th international conference on perspective in business informatics research, pp 147-154, Riga Latvia.
- *Adio Akinwale and Adam Niewiadomski (2012), A new similarity measure in electronic tests at programming languages, Proceedings of the 20th international conference on artificial intelligent, TEWI 2012, Technical University, Łodż, Poland.
Last Updated on May 14, 2019 by Oluseyi Olutunde