1. FABUSORO, E., Sodiya, C.I. and Alarima, C.I. (2007): “Socio-economic factor in packaging and delivery of Agricultural Extension Message in Ogun State Nigeria. Journal of extension System. (India) Vol. 23 (2) Pp 35-48
2. Fabusoro, E., Awotunde, J.M., Sodiya, C.I. and Alarima, C.I. (2008): “Status of Job Motivation and Job Performance of Field Level Extension Agents in Ogun State: Implication for Agricultural Development. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension. (Netherlands) Vol. 14, (2) pp. 139-152.
3. Fakoya, E.O., C.I. Alarima and A.M. Omoare (2008): “Information Needs of farmers in Grass Cutter Production for improving Performance in Ona Ara Local Government Area of Oyo State. In Animal Agriculture Towards Mellenium Development in Nigeria. Adeyemi, O.A., Ogungbesan, A.M., Dada, A.O., Eniolorunda, O.O., Awojobi, H.A., Oke, D.B and Agunbiade, J.A. (eds) Proceedings of 33rd Annual conference of Nigeria Society for Animal Production (NSAP). Pp. 300-303.
4. Alarima, C.I. (2003): Sustainable Land use System Employed by Farmer s and their Roles in Household Security in Akoko north East local government Areas of Ondo State.
5. Alarima, C.I. (2008): Awareness, Knowledge and Perception of genetically Modified Foods in selected Institutions in South-West, Nigeria.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin