Refereed /edited Conference, Workshop/Training Proceedings/ Chapter in Book
43. LEGACY, J.W. AND APANTAKU, S.O. (1992): “Community Educational Advisory Councils and Agricultural Program Status in Illinois. In John p. Mundt (ed) Adding value Through Research in Agricultural Education research Meeting. St. Louis, Missouri, USA. Dec. 4, 1992 Pp. 134-141. http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/search/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=ED380563&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=ED380563
44. APANTAKU, S.O. (1998): “Commitments of an effective Manager in the Agricultural and educational industries. In Adeniyi, E.O. and Salawu, A.O. (eds.) Stabilizing the Nigeria educational System. Pp. 122-126, 143
45. APANTAKU, S.O., APANTAKU, F.S, OYESOLA, O.B. (1998): “Rural Poultry farmers’ use of electronic mass media and Level of production in Egbeda, Nigeria. In Oduguwa, O.O., Fanimo, A.O. and osinowo, O.A. (eds) Proceedings of Nigerian Society for Animal Production Annual conference. March 21-26, 1998. 526-527
46. APANTAKU, S.O., OMOTAYO,A.M AND OYESOLA, O.B. (1998): “Poultry Farmers Willingness to participate in Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Scheme. In Oduguwa, O.O. Fanimo, A.O and (eds). Proceedings of Nigerian Society for Animal Production Annual Conference. March 21-26, 1998
47. APANTAKU, S.O. AND APANTAKU, F.S. (1998): “A Comparative Analysis of Cassava yield in a research Institute’s on-station trials and farmers field. In Olowu, T.A. (ed). Proceedings of 3rd Annual conference of Agric. Ext. Society of Nig. OAU, Ile-Ife. March 4-6, 1997
48. APANTAKU, S.O., APANTAKU, F.S. AND UZOCHUKWU, S.V.A (1998). The role of extension education in reducing production and consumption of unsafe commercial package drinking water, ice lolly products and cold cocoa beverages. In Uzochukwu, S.V.A. Onwuka, C.F.I. Idowu, M.A. (Eds0 Food Security and the survival of food and Agro Allied industries in the Next Millennium. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference of Nigerian Institute for food science and the technology 23rd – 26th Nov. 1998. Abeokuta pp. 158-161
49. APANTAKU, S.O. (1998): “Evaluation of Agricultural technologies developed by UNAAB, Academic Staff: case of Abeokuta Area of Ogun State, Nigeria. In Olowu, T.A. (ed). Sustainable Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. Proceedings of AESON Annual conference. University of Makurdi. June 17-19, 1998, Pp. 78-86
50. FAKOYA, E.O., APANTAKU, S.O. AND OYESOLA, O.B. (2000): “Participation of Associations in Community Development Projects in Ifedore LGA of Ondo State, Nigeria. In Jibowo, A.A., Ladele And Ogunwale, A.B. (eds). Community Level participation in Rural Development. Proceedings of 10th Annual conference of Nigeria Rural Sociological Association 6th – 10th Feb. 2000. OAU Ile-Ife. Pp. 76-84
51. APANTAKU, S.O. (2006): “Adult teaching-learning process and communication techniques in extension. In Omotayo, A.M., Jayeola, M.A. and Olaoye, O.J. (Eds). New Horizons in Specialist Extension Supply System in Nigeria (II) proceedings of the extension Orientation Workshop for Academic Staff of university of Agric., Abeokuta. Held at AMREC_UNAAB. March 14, 2006.
52. Apantaku, S.O, Onifade, O.S, Apantaku, F.S. and Sopeju, J.O. (2009). Radio Farm
Broadcast Schedule and Farmers’ Radio Agricultural Information Seeking Habit.
Paper Presented at eLearning Africa, the 4th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training, Held at Le Meridien, Dakar, Senegal. May 27-29, 2009. (Conference CD-Rom). http://www.slideshare.net/marioOlckers/elearning-africa-2009-2885087
TECHNICAL RESEARCH REPORT
53. Onibokun, A.G, Adelekan, M.I, Alade, I, Apantaku, S.O, Ndom, R.E, Makanjuola,
A, Atoyebi, A, Ibiyemi, B. and Adeyemi, B. (1998). Social, Economic and Political Analysis of Illicit Drug Trends in Nigeria. Technical Research Report Presented to Center for African Settlement Studies and Development (CASSAD) Ibadan and United Nations Drug Control Programme (UNDCP) Vienna, Austria. 56. Pp. http://www.scribd.com/doc/341567/01604report-19990301-1
INTERNATIONAL COURSES/WORKSHOP ATTENDED
1. “Facilitating Multi-Stakeholder Processes and Social Learning”. Wageningen International, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, Netherlands. Sept. 10 – Sept 30, 2006. (Certificate of Attendance).
2. “Production of Agricultural Information Using Digital Satellite Radio Receiver for Anglophone Countries”. CTA/CSRI-ISTI Accra Ghana. Sept. 1-5, 2008. (Certificate of Attendance)
OTHER CONFERENCE PAPER PRESENTATIONS
Apantaku, S.O (1996). Crises and Crises Management in Educational and Agricultural Organizations. Paper Presented at the 1st National Conference on Stabilizing the Nigerian Educational System. Held at Federal College of Education, Abeokuta. May, 23-26, 1996.
Apantaku, S.O and Apantaku, F.S (1998). Herzberg Motivation-Hygiene Factors and Job Satisfaction of VEAs in Ogun State Agricultural Development Programme. Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON) Annual Conference. University of Agriculture, Makurdi. June 23-26, 1998.
Apantaku, S.O and Apantaku, F.S (1999). Agricultural Extension Undergraduates Attitude towards Extension Work: The Case of a University of Agriculture. AESON Annual Conference. University of Nigeria, Nsukka. April 3-7, 1999.
Apantaku, S.O., Apantaku, F.S. and Akinwande, S.S. (2002). Small-scale farmers involvement in agricultural problems identification and prioritization in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State. Paper Presented at the Annual Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria. Held on Sept. 16-20, 2002. Project Coordinating Unit/Edo Agric. Dev. Programme. Benin, Nigeria.
Apantaku, S.O, Onifade, O.S, Apantaku, F.S. and Sopeju, J.O. (2009). Radio Farm Broadcast Schedule and Farmers’ Radio Agricultural Information Seeking Habit. Paper Presented at eLearning Africa, the 4th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training, Held at Le Meridien, Dakar, Senegal. May 27-29, 2009.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin